FREDDY NERF ASAP
plz everyone in this community has to understand that all the freddy buffs are to OP, sincerelly ive veen playing this day (5days) i have been playing against freddy a couple of time, and none of the games ive played against him, not 1 single person had the chance to escape the trial. Concider this message serious im not joking im playing ranked lvl 13
Comments
Playing for 5 days, and Freddy is OP... Freddy can be difficult, but you can learn to handle it. Put in some time, and you'll be fine.
Uh.. some of y'all are aware that OP is ****posting right..? Like.. people who are getting full on riled up.. You do know OP isn't being serious..?
On one hand, I do quite enjoy these threads cause they're amusing, and sometimes the replies from people taking it seriously is kinda wholesome..
But some of y'all are getting real aggressive with that thinkin is serious and honestly.. I get you don't agree but some of y'all are full on attacking OP..
So uh.. didn't realise inexperience meant you aren't allowed to have an opinion, so that's nice I guess ://
he isnt op, just insanely boring to go against
doesnt mean he needs a nerf tho
LUL just learn how to play against him.
I just played against Freddy all 4 survivors escaped.
No, they are very serious.
Last 2 sentences of their post are basically "I'm serious and Rank 13". Sounds like someone has a case of Needs More Practice.
Hes just a m1 killer...
Freddy isn't as op as he is stupid boring to play against.