What do I do to get survivors that are the same rank as me when I play killer?
For weeks I been getting nothing but red ranks survivors ever since rank reset. When the last rank reset I was yellow rank and I still got red rank survivors. Now im green rank surprisingly. Can someone fix this problem?
Comments
Reach rank 1.
You can't, the devs have removed match making and are in the process of giving us a new way of matching players that will be hidden and impossible to determine where you are being placed.
AKA they are going to hide ranks and chuck everyone in one gigantic pool with zero match making.
Nothing.
Play a different game
The only way to get proper matchmaking is praying to the entity, that's it.
Hell, i'm rank 1 and can't get rank 1 survivors regularly.
If i'm lucky i get 1 red rank the others green/brown.
Matchmaking is super busted atm.
I recommend different game. Seriously, not a trolly answer. You will save yourself a lot of nerves. Get a game that doesn't combine the worst of PUBG (number of bugs goes beyond imagination, designers develop new features in 5min without thinking or testing, devs... well, look at bugs and matchmaking that should tell you) and LoL (toxic as f... very toxic community).