Because literally all I ever see are laggy legions who run franklins demise and are almost always Frank in that stupid letterman jacket that run away getting gen rushed and just stab people run away and then come back around to assure we don’t have anything in our hands.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A-game-where-you-hold-M1-then-occasionally-press-space-then-hold-M1-some-more-and-yeet-out-of-the-door simulator
"-Frustration: The Game" Lmao
Dead by Depression... That was dark, I apologize
The game where you either get looped, genrushed, and teabagged, or tunneled, facecamped, and then moried.
EZ looped.
Angry till Daylight
Gank Spank Simulator
Lag of Legion
League of Legion
Franklin’s Legion
Because literally all I ever see are laggy legions who run franklins demise and are almost always Frank in that stupid letterman jacket that run away getting gen rushed and just stab people run away and then come back around to assure we don’t have anything in our hands.
Dead by Devs
for survivors: Gen Repair Sim
for killers: Walking Sim
Dead By Nerflight
How I broke my Space Key and/or controller
Dead By WiggleBug
SelfCare By Daylight
There's a Hair Sticking Outta my Bumho- and I'm Down
Dead by Staring at Jane's Ass Rather Than Paying Attention to my Loop