who else find it hard to kill when you hear survivors pain?

as a new killer hearing these survivors cry i have an urge to let them off. they can sound sooooo cute! especially the one's that know they are going to be put to death and they don't wiggle.

they can sound so sad... 🔪 🔨 ☹️

Comments

  • Its a matter of perspective. Yes they’re in a great deal of pain......


    .....So do the kind thing and take them to the nearest hook PRONTO! Put them out of their misery! 😈

  • Everytime I down/hook a feng, i regret I did not bring a mori.

  • i mean when they are on your shoulder or on the floor, not when you first hit them or hook, cos then thier screams can be annoying.

    the crying part

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I only feel bad for Feng and Yui. The rest I would happily put on a hook!

    Yui is definitely the saddest!

  • what about claudette and jake?

  • I show mercy if they spin while slugged, sometimes. Sometimes they just lay there and I start to spin. They take the hint and spin as well so I let them live. If they don’t, they die.

    If I’m playing Hag, I’ll put down a trap in front of where they’re slugged, then make a trail of traps for them to follow. If they squirm over the trail and follow my traps, I let them live. Not many people understand what I want when I do it, so they end up dying.

    Bill dies unless I realize they’re a group of complete potatoes.

  • I only find it hard if it's a ponytail Meg I don't know if I'm supposed to hook or serenade

  • I had problems killing injured Counselors in Friday the 13th. Unlike DbD's Survivors they actually speak.

    I struggled most with Tommy, Jenny, and AJ begging for help from anyone, pleading for mercy between sobs, or just full on crying.

    If their player wasn't active on a mic I'd let them go sometimes; I just couldn't bring myself to kill them.

    By contrast DbD's Survivors are easy to kill. Feng sounds more like a dog toy than a living creature and Jane sounds like she's enjoying it.

  • I always feel guilty. Really just comes to show how empathy can reflect on how you play games, even if they’re fictional characters. All that suffering to meet an end by impaling? The sheer amount of blood loss...

    Really puts things into perspective when you think about it.

  • I also always feel bad for them, if they played with respect. And tbh I do a lot of bad plays due to that, which later cost me kills or even the whole game. If I got 3 kills I often let the last one escape. I just can't help it.

    Only if people annoy me on purpose and pay disrespect, I don't feel bad at all. But killing a poor baby dweet, who is hiding behind a tree in the corner of the map, can be really hard.

  • Depends on how well they play.

    If they're good then nope.

  • @Watery said:

    I always feel guilty. Really just comes to show how empathy can reflect on how you play games, even if they’re fictional characters. All that suffering to meet an end by impaling? The sheer amount of blood loss...

    Really puts things into perspective when you think about it.

    "impaling" thats just a character model moving inside a hook and making annoying screams, and "blood loss" that looks like they are peeing plastic out

  • kill.png

    The forums have spoken.