Seems that way. Then when you camp one because they all try to be leeroy jenkins, you get hatemail. You beat them fair and square you get hatemail. And if they beat you its ez gg baby killer unisntall.
That's why I uninstalled the game until it gets a fix.
I have been feeling like that since june/july because that's when i started to understand the game enough to have a general opinion about it.
But i unisntalled with the ruin nerf. Not because i needed ruin (i almost never used it) but because of the mentality of the devs behind the changes. I don't agree with it.
Seems that way. Then when you camp one because they all try to be leeroy jenkins, you get hatemail. You beat them fair and square you get hatemail. And if they beat you its ez gg baby killer unisntall.
So true. I never got any hate messages from killer. Survivors in the other hand though.
Well, yesterday i played as GF, found a meg in the first 20 seconds, she was repairing a gen and i stalked her. After i downed her and hooked her ( not even 2 minutes into the game ) and 3 gens popped. Again, 1 hook 3 gens. I chased her down in 20-30 seconds ish and 15 more seconds to hook her. And the devs said they wont change the repair speed. Dude, this is such a bad experience for a killer player.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't say that's ever crossed my mind, no.
Seems that way. Then when you camp one because they all try to be leeroy jenkins, you get hatemail. You beat them fair and square you get hatemail. And if they beat you its ez gg baby killer unisntall.
Everytime i play as a killer I feel like having hourglasses screaming on me "Kill someone fast, or you will lose"
Even while playing red rank killer?
Yep, still can't say I've ever felt like it was a racing game.
Lucky you.
That's why I uninstalled the game until it gets a fix.
I have been feeling like that since june/july because that's when i started to understand the game enough to have a general opinion about it.
But i unisntalled with the ruin nerf. Not because i needed ruin (i almost never used it) but because of the mentality of the devs behind the changes. I don't agree with it.
So true. I never got any hate messages from killer. Survivors in the other hand though.
Well, yesterday i played as GF, found a meg in the first 20 seconds, she was repairing a gen and i stalked her. After i downed her and hooked her ( not even 2 minutes into the game ) and 3 gens popped. Again, 1 hook 3 gens. I chased her down in 20-30 seconds ish and 15 more seconds to hook her. And the devs said they wont change the repair speed. Dude, this is such a bad experience for a killer player.
Semi-related, has anyone ever played dbd with a steering wheel?
Yep. OhTofu has. He even scored a chainsaw with it.
Pretty sure OhTofu has.
You mean a nascar sim :3. I feel like that only on open loops which have 0 mindgame,otherwise i like being chased/chasing