Cheese Burger man

Why is the fattest killer in the game (Clown) so got **** fast? At the rate he runs he shouldn't run like a Olympic gold medalist

Lol But I do enjoy playing against this killer and watching his belly wobble as he chase somebody its too funny.

I like him

Comments

  • feffrey said:
    Why is the fattest killer in the game (Clown) so got **** fast? At the rate he runs he shouldn't run like a Olympic gold medalist

    Lol But I do enjoy playing against this killer and watching his belly wobble as he chase somebody its too funny.

    I like him
    nah, dwight #1
  • He's built like a linebacker, and those guys aren't exactly slow. Being super tall he has a long stride. Also wouldn't be surprised if he was a meth-head too.

  • @Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:

    Why is the fattest killer in the game (Clown) so got **** fast? At the rate he runs he shouldn't run like a Olympic gold medalist

    Lol But I do enjoy playing against this killer and watching his belly wobble as he chase somebody its too funny.

    I like him

    stop making dumb threads.

    dont make any followup threads to let us know if you like or dislike dwight, we dont care.

    Ok Dad

  • He used to play sports. He learned how to endure.

  • @MrChills said:
    He used to play sports. He learned how to endure.

    Or maybe he just imagines Meg running around like a giant grilled cheese samich. For a fat guy like him that's some strong motivation.

  • He got them LONG LEGS

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @MrChills said:
    He used to play sports. He learned how to endure.

    Or maybe he just imagines Meg running around like a giant grilled cheese samich. For a fat guy like him that's some strong motivation.

    lol

  • @Lowbei
    .3.
    Ok...
    So we're not allowed to have fun anymore huh. being locked up change you man
  • Fook now I want a cheese burger

  • @Lowbei
    .3.
    Ok...
    So we're not allowed to have fun anymore huh. being locked up change you man
    i just dont wanna see him get locked up too for posting too much nonsense like epicbad did :)

    also feffrey is a survivor main who constantly whines about killers. this thread itself is a vaguely disguised “clown too fast cuz fat” thread. for reference, check his other “killers too OP” threads.
  • This is just a humor thread :) the Clown is pretty easy to dodge due to him not being able to see over his belly
  • feffrey said:
    This is just a humor thread :) the Clown is pretty easy to dodge due to him not being able to see over his belly
    Alright then, carry on, but Ive got my eye on you!!!

  • I guess OP didnt read his bio. 

    Respect Kenneth