Since dead by daylight is so big i wonder how many platforms there is player on it.
Wish I was on PC...
25-45 fps gang ๐
@Boosted_Dwight said:25-45 fps gang ๐
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Dang is it so bad on PS4?
@Febb3 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051433#Comment_1051433Dang is it so bad on PS4?
@Febb3 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051433#Comment_1051433
From my experience, yeah it's a bit of a mess.
Pc and ps4 here!
Masterrace and Android
Sadly i can only choose one option.
X B O X R E P R E S E N T
@Infinity_Bored said:Masterrace and AndroidSadly i can only choose one option.
@Infinity_Bored said:
Android masterrace. What kind of phone?
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052662#Comment_1052662Android masterrace. What kind of phone?
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052662#Comment_1052662
S10
@Infinity_Bored said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053014#Comment_1053014S10
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053014#Comment_1053014
Pixel 3a.
im play on pc but i play th ps4 really often
11 FPS GANG
RISE UP
Didn't realise only 28 people play.
I feel like it wasn't meant to be played on your tv. The graphics are nauseating
Was actually wondering which was the largest group. I had assumed it was PC but so far, PlayStation is dominating.
Hello 20 frames family!
@DetailedDetriment said:Didn't realise only 28 people play.
@DetailedDetriment said:
Are you really surprised with how long queue times are though? /s
I went to PC from PS4 and never looked back but I miss my progress on PS4
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wish I was on PC...
25-45 fps gang ๐
Dang is it so bad on PS4?
From my experience, yeah it's a bit of a mess.
Pc and ps4 here!
Masterrace and Android
Sadly i can only choose one option.
X B O X R E P R E S E N T
Android masterrace. What kind of phone?
X B O X R E P R E S E N T
S10
Pixel 3a.
im play on pc but i play th ps4 really often
11 FPS GANG
RISE UP
Didn't realise only 28 people play.
I feel like it wasn't meant to be played on your tv. The graphics are nauseating
Was actually wondering which was the largest group. I had assumed it was PC but so far, PlayStation is dominating.
Hello 20 frames family!
Are you really surprised with how long queue times are though? /s
I went to PC from PS4 and never looked back but I miss my progress on PS4