Toxicity of survivors is exceeding all my expectations
I think that there is no need more words.
I think that there is no need more words.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i had a rough match where i couldnt get a kill, so when i camped at 1 gen left and actually got a kill, i was called a gay killer.
it made me question my sexuality :(
A list of words that you still need to learn the definition of. I've noticed that you use of these words inadequately a lot.
1. Entitled
2. Toxic
3. Complain(ing)
This list will continue to update as I see fit.
Jesus, that guy spells like a second grader. Hope you reported him. ######### like that is stupid.
Should've asked him before you left though, "your mom lets you play games like these?" 😂
Isnt that pretty much every postgame chat if killer 4k's?
Dude, you're still at it. Stop complaining, stop posting and bugger off. No one cares about your entitled list creation. No one cares about what you have to say and you aren't contributing anything. Your sitting there acting like a valley girl. "Ohh my God! You're like so immature! Like grow up already!" Let the p oh st die already.