Buff Agitation
Lots of Killers now slug to "have a chance to win". But what if there will be a great perk trivializing things hurting you for not slugging - wasting time to pick up, being so slow when carrying someone and especially harmless.
AGITATION
You get excited in anticipation of hooking your prey.
- Each time you hook Survivors, gain a token. Each token reduces the time it takes to pick up dying Survivors and hook them by 3/4/5%
- While transporting dying Survivors, your movement speed is increased by 25% (move at 4.6 m/s)
- However, the time it takes for Survivors to escape your grasp is reduced by 5% (by 0.8 seconds)
P.s The last thing with decreased wiggle time implemented to not allow killers abuse basement tactic so much
- Old Agitation with 18% for 16 seconds allows you to cross 69.4784 meters max.
- New Agitation with 25% increased speed allows for 15.2 seconds cross 69.92 meters max
Comments
Uh... I dont think a perk that helps with carrying survivors to the hook is supposed to resolve the issue of big maps and killers with no mobility.
Perks dont fix problems. Ruin didn't fix gen speed even before they nerfed it.
Uff. I'd like to move at 4.6 m/s with my Nurse or Tier 1 Myers.
And no, Spasmodic Breath isn't a solution because it sets me to 6.4 m/s instead of 4.6 m/s. It's bugged.
What?! Nurse runs at 6.4 m/s with Spasmodic Breath?!
The movement speed is already fine, but faster hooks and pickups would be nice QoL.
I used it yesterday and it worked normal. But at some point I started moving at "purple Windstorm" speed.
Shadowbuff, obviously. :P
Would be awesome. I'd become a Spasmodic Breath Main then xD
Agitation is in a healthy spot imo. it doesnt need a bff nor a nerf.