I respect good trappers. I main him and when "I" step in a trap I'm like "I deserved that >< I should have anticipated this cause I would have done the same thing."
When I play as Survivor, Huntress is my favorite, just because that darn lullaby scares the crap out of me. Second is Myers, for the scare factor. As far as being able to beat, I feel I do well against, Trapper.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni is pretty fun to go against. A good Demo is fun to.
I like to face Piggy. She is the best, especially when I can boop her snoot.
Old nurse without add ons was fun.
Plague. She kinda quirky doe 😳
I respect good trappers. I main him and when "I" step in a trap I'm like "I deserved that >< I should have anticipated this cause I would have done the same thing."
Michael Myers all the way.
Bruh ill be fixing an engine and scanning the area near me to find him stalking me like an aligator stalks a pig.
Hillbilly very fun chases ;)
i still scream if a player can sneak up with Myers (and for some reason always at Hawkins)
Nurse, changes up how you approach chases significantly.
Hillbilly because Billys at red ranks are always pulling off some cool tech I never even tried before. Instasaw isn't that fun though.
Sounds fun.
Either New Doctor, A good Bubba or Oni
Pig's. I fell like I never go up against them!
When I play as Survivor, Huntress is my favorite, just because that darn lullaby scares the crap out of me. Second is Myers, for the scare factor. As far as being able to beat, I feel I do well against, Trapper.
Huntress and Spirit
Billy, Pig, Doc, and Ghostface.
Doctor, Demogorgon, Huntress, and probably Oni as well.
I really like the Huntress. The chases are always fun.
Hag. Usually ez win.
You havent faced any good hags then. Shes a top 4 killer.
U know the meaning of the word "usually"?
If you face good hags you USUALLY wouldnt win.
I face noob hags in 95% of all cases.
What are you trying to achieve?
I'm pretty happy when i face a Hillbilly. I like the pressure he gives.
Hillbilly. Perfectly balanced, and it's really satisfying when you can force them to M1 by out mind-gaming them.