How did killers 4k in 2017?

Isnt that when double pallet jungle gyms were a thing so how did they 4k? The game must have been very hard

Comments

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046749#Comment_1046749

    Speaking of Nurse, are there going to be any bug fixes or changes coming her way to address the abismal state she is in right now?

    Strong or not isn't what I'm getting at here. We as a community have offered you guys plenty of better changes that actually reward managing blinks (if that's what the goal of the rework was) way better than what we got, while still keeping her fun intact.

    I really want to play this game again but as a Nurse main I have no reason to currently.

    I played with Spasmodic Breath last night and at some point I started moving at like 160 % not to mention how far my lunge went. I just farmed with the rest of the Survivors and then told them was a bug. Not that I get reported for speed hacking xD

  • Might just be me, but in general, Survivors seem more capable than they were back then.

    I mean, i could get 4K's at the very beginning as well, and that time had the true infinites, the insta-blinds, the fast-vaults only, the broken Sprint Burst...

  • Let’s not forget about Exhaustion perk cooldowns not pausing when in a chase. Sprint Burst was the best Exhaustion perk back in the day.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046875#Comment_1046875

    I played with Spasmodic Breath last night and at some point I started moving at like 160 % not to mention how far my lunge went. I just farmed with the rest of the Survivors and then told them was a bug. Not that I get reported for speed hacking xD

    When I was still playing my favorite new bug from Dedicated Servers was the fatigue speed boost. You could miss a blink by a mile and just waddle over to them at lightning fast speeds while fatigued xD

  • The onky reason why killers 4ked back then was cocky survivors messing up, boosted survivors who can't even run while looking behind them or bugs.

  • Long story short

    We didnt. UNLESS survivors made tons of mistakes. Skillchecks were much harder and that was orginally the only way to find survivors was to go to the center and wait for an explosion...

    Correct me if I'm wrong but gens didnt used to be highlighted

    And they were harder for survivors to find I remember having a real tough issue after doing one or two as survivor and having to really search for

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Isnt that when double pallet jungle gyms were a thing so how did they 4k? The game must have been very hard

    Survivors were trash

  • thats because back then the double pallet and Vacuum there was no need to learn looping so eventaully pallets run out and 4ks win. now less pallets no vacuum survivors adapt and learn looping

1 2 ›