How to get a refund?

I've been playing this since release on ps4. I've purchased every killer that's ever dropped for this. I've steadily played and watched the decline of killer. I bought this game JUST to play killer. Before you jump the gun, I've played survivor plenty. I hate the survivor role and find it boring, and way to easy, and it's just not my cup of tea. You keep making this game harder and harder to the point to where PEOPLE (not just me, obviously) don't wanna play killer because all the fun has been sucked out of it. If this is how you see fair balance, and this is the future of your game, I want my $ back, you can take everything back, and I'll never speak of this abomination again, and go my separate way. It's impossible to enjoy this game playing killer anymore, and one of my fav games has become my least favorite now. Start caring about killers a lil more, or give me my damn $ back! I don't expect it all, but at least the $30 the game sells for...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Whether you enjoyed a movie at the theater or not, you cannot get a refund after you have seen the movie. Apply the same concept here.

  • You've played for pretty much 4 years and expect a refund now? Yeah, that's not happening. It's an online game, and they can freely change anything as they wish, and this does not entitle you to a refund unfortunatly.

  • @feechima said:

    Whether you enjoyed a movie at the theater or not, you cannot get a refund after you have seen the movie. Apply the same concept here.

    Only hollywood doesn't come and change my movie 10 different times and ######### it up worse than it was. Think before you answer.. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    You've played for pretty much 4 years and expect a refund now? Yeah, that's not happening. It's an online game, and they can freely change anything as they wish, and this does not entitle you to a refund unfortunatly.

    No, but purposely breaking a game and making it un-enjoyable is. I don't care if people agree with me, this is my post, and my point. I'm tired of a game that I USE to love, turned to ######### because survivors won't hold there own and get almost every killer nerfed into the ground. What kind of system is that? They cater to one side, but give the other side the middle finger while there kicking them.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046174#Comment_1046174

    Only hollywood doesn't come and change my movie 10 different times and ######### it up worse than it was. Think before you answer.. 🤷‍♂️

    Before you can even play the game you are offered a long wall of texts which explains that the devs reserve the right to change the game as they see fit. If you clicked okay, then you agreed with the TOS. Therefore any changes that might come you agreed to 'take that risk, and here is the result."

    SO whether you enjoyed the game or not, and you did, unless you have been playing for less than a week. You've seen the movie. You just didn't enjoy the ending.

    I did think before I answered, you will not be getting a refund. Good day, sir.

  • To get a refund you need to fully fix 5 gens on your own in a single game whyle using Dark Sense

  • @feechima said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046181#Comment_1046181

    Before you can even play the game you are offered a long wall of texts which explains that the devs reserve the right to change the game as they see fit. If you clicked okay, then you agreed with the TOS. Therefore any changes that might come you agreed to 'take that risk, and here is the result."

    SO whether you enjoyed the game or not, and you did, unless you have been playing for less than a week. You've seen the movie. You just didn't enjoy the ending.

    I did think before I answered, you will not be getting a refund. Good day, sir.

    169c8e69b3dbb6a1fa3437a746ff3cee.jpg


  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046174#Comment_1046174

    Only hollywood doesn't come and change my movie 10 different times and ######### it up worse than it was. Think before you answer.. 🤷‍♂️

    Yes actually Hollywood did


    Its called Halloween, they overdid it

  • Actually, ######### it. Keep your $. Nothing but mostly toxic ######### that play this anyway that keep getting the game nerfed because they refuse to learn how to play around a killers mechanics. I give this game another year tops anyway if they keep going the direction there going. Have fun waiting on those q times.

    " But there's no shortage of killers".

  • ThisIsNotHappening.gif

    You're looking at

    $10 store credit

    $8 cash

  • @feechima said:

    Whether you enjoyed a movie at the theater or not, you cannot get a refund after you have seen the movie. Apply the same concept here.

    You've never fought hard enough. I was proud of that Paranormal Activity refund. Which we just spent at the food stand at the AMC. Principle of the matter.


    I know for PSN you can get a refund if it is upto a month old purchase in the US if you call daily (long story). But 1+ year(s)? Ha no!


    The issue of live service games is that they change. Anyone who has been an online gamer since the 00's can tell you that. (90's most stayed the same tbh). Online parts of games can drastically change.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046181#Comment_1046181

    Yes actually Hollywood did

    Its called Halloween, they overdid it

    Star Wars edits.

  • @Elvenmonk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046174#Comment_1046174

    You've never fought hard enough. I was proud of that Paranormal Activity refund. Which we just spent at the food stand at the AMC. Principle of the matter.

    I know for PSN you can get a refund if it is upto a month old purchase in the US if you call daily (long story). But 1+ year(s)? Ha no!

    The issue of live service games is that they change. Anyone who has been an online gamer since the 00's can tell you that. (90's most stayed the same tbh). Online parts of games can drastically change.

    Was there more to the refund than just not liking the ending? Something wrong with the theater, audience disruptive, bought the ticket but had to leave in the beginning? I worked at a theater for 6 years from 16 until 22 years old. I've seen a lot of people wanting a refund after seeing the movie. Never happened. Even in the case that the person had to leave due to an emergency they were given a voucher to return for a free movie in extreme cases, never a refund.

  • How about being less whiny?

  • When you accept the EULA, you accept all the changes that can be applied to the game because, well, it's a live game subjected to changes and the EULA specifically states it.