Flash lights have been bugged for over a week but basement bug got fixed in less than 12 hours?
This is ridiculous it’s like every time I turn around I get blinded
This is ridiculous it’s like every time I turn around I get blinded
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Basement bug pretty much forced you to dc from the game
I have yet to encounter the flashlight bug, tbh I don't even know what it is. But the basement big forced folks to DC so of course its higher priority than a slight annoyance.
Still a bug nonetheless
Of course. It needs fixed. It's just that game breaking bugs come first, ya know?
Anyway, is this bug basically Instablind 2.0?
On a side note, DS bug got fixed hella quick
oh you know, its totally not like Basement bug guaranteed your death if the killer had any degree of skill whatsoever
I play killer, i have no clue what you're talking about with this bug. I have not seen a single person do that to me
yup and the sounds for killer haven't been fixed, footsteps, survivor breathing and groans of pain when injured or slugged are just randomly muted, but they fix DS which i was bugged to just doctor.
Is it even insta blind or just a visual thing? Flashlight saves still require the same timing. Never got an answer to that.