Perfect way to end killer camping

Yet another match where unfortunately I was caught first and it was Leatherface who decided to Camp me the entire time with his chainsaw revving.

He ended up getting a second kill before the other two survivors escaped because instead of just focusing on generators one or two of them stood around doing absolutely nothing as if he had any intentions of letting me off the hook.

How about we come back this face camping situation by subtracting three points for every time the Killer stays Within 15 m of a hooked Survivor from the start of the hook through all of the phases.

This would ensure Killers wouldn't camp and survivors would hang in there and not just disconnect.

Comments

  • @leslie4445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044171#Comment_1044171

    Exactly lad!!! Survivors get like 5 second chances lol to survive...like ######### how is that fun also???

    This is a horror game. You survive here, not have fun. And we killers should not entertain you.

    Tipical surv. Straight all the fun is just for you’re side. No.

  • @24Life said:

    Yet another match where unfortunately I was caught first and it was Leatherface who decided to Camp me the entire time with his chainsaw revving.

    He ended up getting a second kill before the other two survivors escaped because instead of just focusing on generators one or two of them stood around doing absolutely nothing as if he had any intentions of letting me off the hook.

    How about we come back this face camping situation by subtracting three points for every time the Killer stays Within 15 m of a hooked Survivor from the start of the hook through all of the phases.

    This would ensure Killers wouldn't camp and survivors would hang in there and not just disconnect.

    You know this is already in effect right? Just when a survivor is within 16 meters nothing happens. The new hook tech is great at letting you apply multiple pressure as Plague.

    Should look at the emblem system and changes more frequently.

  • You do realize that people who camp or tunnel doesn't care about points and ranks right?

    Doing literally anything grants more points. Yet another entitled request...

    If killer wants to camp one person in exchange for everyone else escaping for free he is and should be free to do so.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I've been an extremely camp Leatherface recently. Camp as Christmas. Been trying to get the Dwight and Jake 25 sacrifices and wear their faces.

    Lmao I think we’ve all done that.

    Sorry Jake players but you guys were so rare I had to secure my kills

  • If killer camps hook for a hook state without being in chase his movement speed should decrease and continue to until he leaves the hook and then gradually he gains speed back.

  • I can speak for myself only. I'm a casual gamer and rank 14 as killer actually, and rank 10 as surv.

    I do play every Game as Fair as I can. But if Toxic Surv with name "Rush B" comes along, and start to tbag me, then clicking a stupid flashlight to get.my attention, I'll special treat him with my attention: I'll face camp him until death, slug, and any other "dirty" method the game has given to me, to make sure he's dead. Surv can do 20 gens meanwhile, I will not care, this guy will die. Very simple. This is how I do have fun.

    And it's even more fun to see how they rage In chat, or go instantly to my steam profile to insult me there. I already got a collection of many pages with insults pinned there and I'm very proud of it.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044112#Comment_1044112

    If a killer is camping you literally have the time to go look for totems and defeat Noed. You have a perk that's literally a metal detector for totems.The hooked survivors is giving you free time to do this

    Killer is camping. Free gens. Period. You're wasting time to go fight a losing battle when gens can be getting repaired.

    You stop camping by not feeding it. Period. Dot.

    Yet everyone still wants to take the path with the most resistance then harp when the killer gets kills from YOU giving them to him.

    First that totem perk is absolutely POOP. Detectives hunch is better. But you’re right gens can be repaired while killers camp but not everyone knows until they run up too the situation unless they are SWF. Plus it’s just a cheap tactic that killers with no skill possess. This is why deliverance needs to be ran with decisive strike and unbreakable. If they can get deliverance from a safety unhook which is unlikely and only has one chance to work. That’s why these supposed clutch perks are in the game for killers who use cheap gameplay tactics to secure kills.

  • I am on the hook. Trappers trap is nearby. Last gen pops. He camps. I flap my arms. The masses start swarming the hook for the save. I was his only chance of a kill. He gets distracted. Somebody pulls me off of the hook. I get hit. Trapper steps in his own trap. We all make it out. I could not stop laughing. I know it feels bad for the killer but, damn, i dont get out too often so this was sweet indeed. I was prepared to die in order for the rest to get out by flapping my arms and telling them to open the doors and get out.

  • @PinkEther said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1045664#Comment_1045664

    First that totem perk is absolutely POOP. Detectives hunch is better. But you’re right gens can be repaired while killers camp but not everyone knows until they run up too the situation unless they are SWF. Plus it’s just a cheap tactic that killers with no skill possess. This is why deliverance needs to be ran with decisive strike and unbreakable. If they can get deliverance from a safety unhook which is unlikely and only has one chance to work. That’s why these supposed clutch perks are in the game for killers who use cheap gameplay tactics to secure kills.

    Small game can hinder you on some maps. The Game for instance. It will pick up totems on BOTH floors. So you look for one and expose yourself only to find out its on the lower floor.

  • They already have reduced points for standing within the area of a hooked survivor, and in addition to that camping is a legitimate strategy.

  • @TDR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1049818#Comment_1049818

    This is a horror game. You survive here, not have fun. And we killers should not entertain you.

    Tipical surv. Straight all the fun is just for you’re side. No.

    Why u attack me? I said SURVIVORS GET TOOOO MANY CHANCES

    SURVIVORS MAINS DONT CARE ABOUT KILLERS HAVE FUN

    Make sense?



    What am I? Killer

    I am a killer dude. I am not a boosted survivor main

  • @Nakedwildman

    EZ report am i right? Lol u should just report them for end game abusive chat. I wonder if they would like to harass again if they got their accounts suspended? Cuz if they do toxic crap instead of doing gens then thats their own fault.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @24Life said:

    We get it.. "just do gens" is a terrible response. Some people don't have the ability to communicate that as we all don't play the easy way of swf.

    That means we need to rely on what we see and hear in game and if you can't tell he's camping until you run across the map to check on the hook (and that goes for every other survivor. Because, AGAIN, we all don't play swf). This means a whole lot of time is wasted not being able to do gens because we rely on each other as a team.

    Please stop thinking "just do gens" is a reasonable response to this camping with one hit downs issue..

    Yes you do.

    Raise your hands on the hook. That means he's camping.

    Or just run kindred

1 2 ›