I would say Asymetrial as first. Sometimes social, thanks to the endgame chat (I don't mean it ironic - had there some nice talks), but since the dedicated servers, the chat seem to have some problems sometimes and also is it not great that at the end of match, the rift challenge lays directly over the chat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup
Yeah, Stranger Things's DLC release showcased this option pretty well.
Everyone says they want more original stuff yet hype is always through the roof whenever a famous character joins...
I can't disagree
Well i mean that when i say it.
I prefer complete originality.
Even when an original killer is created for the game, its always based on past horror tropes anyways. So it's not exactly completely original.
True, but within that concept is fine.
I don't want them to try and base it on other stuff, like a commando wielding a gun, or an actual wizard shooting fireballs from a magic wand.
id say it is that option and a little bit of survival horror game
I would say that its Asymetrial is its most defining feature
I would say Asymetrial as first. Sometimes social, thanks to the endgame chat (I don't mean it ironic - had there some nice talks), but since the dedicated servers, the chat seem to have some problems sometimes and also is it not great that at the end of match, the rift challenge lays directly over the chat.