Nerf SWF =p

I’ve played both Survivor and Killer so I know exactly how OP talking on coms can be. I use to main killer until my games tonight. I literally just uninstalled the game due to SWF group’s toxicity. I’m not saying all groups are toxic but the game is just easier for them.

Is there a way to include the killer into the communication? Or once the group enters the match they can no longer communicate? I’m one person VS four people constantly updating each other on my whereabouts.

I know because my matches as survivor with friends went like this...”Hey, it’s Ghostface so be alert. Ok he’s on me now get to a gen. He left me and headed your way.” Etc...

We all escaped with the greatest of ease. He got a single hook.

I hate what this game has become. Maybe one day I’ll be back but for now. Farewell to the fog.

Comments

  • @Machy619 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041900#Comment_1041900

    I play with one friend as well and it goes exactly as the original post described either way. He runs Object of Obsession so he watches the killer and loops them and I go do gens. Swf is way too easy

    Yeah but it is your own choice to play like that. And like that, with a op perk like OoO, swf really is way too easy.

    But if you'd just play casual like me and my friends with not much clue and unorganized, because you don't even really care and just fool around with each other, you'd probably not going to survive most games.

    Swf alone is not toxic or unhealthy for the game, but can easily get unhealthy if it gets too organized, too informational and people play it too serious. But this is the choice of the players, if they play "toxic" or not. Me and my friends choose not to.

    Most of the time we talk literally about anything else than the things that happen in game. I still use perks like kindred, so I don't even have to tell if someone is going for the unhook or not, cause everyone can see anyways. The main reason we play swf is just so we have to do something while talking and not just sitting in front of the pc doing nothing. Sometimes we also play as killer "together" - just talking while playing normal rounds as killer, which even gives us disadvantages, since you can't hear the survivors that well. Even as survivor I perform much better as solo than in swf, because I play way more serious as solo. All I want to say is that it is your own choice if you "abuse" swf too much or not.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042093#Comment_1042093

    That would destroy the game. This game used to have solo queue and group queue. There’s a reason it was merged into one. There isn’t enough players to have any queue but a big one.

    SWF is strong, but the numbers suggest only 20% or less of games are SWF. If they’re a good SWF then go for the black pip and move on. My concern is that they balance for the SWF AND it affects solo queue or duo queue. That would also destroy the game.

    Really? What numbers are those? Yours?

    They did release the numbers last year and it was far higher than your pathetic %20.

    At the time %50 of games started with 2 swf. I forgot what the other percentage was but most games are swf.

    If they do not address the fact that coms bring a massive advantage in a game meant to have no coms then they will pay the price.

    As it is i bet they are already working on ai bots. Killers are leaving and survs que's are goign through the roof

  • Easy solution is add voice comm option directly into game, it gives oportunity to communicate between SWF and solos and then buff killers around it. This will balance game and will be no more SWF voice comm problems.

  • @imlegion said:

    Noed doesn’t become active till the end of the game and no I’m waisting gen time on a totem the longer you stay the more pressure a killer has chases hooks time for him to fiqure out how people play I’ll worry about it at the end but my opinion you should need stacks like devour hope for every hook you make during the trial awards you a insta down token say you hook 2 survivors atleast 2 times that’s 4 tokens for the last two survivors you have four insta hits for 2 survivors seems fair and you have to do something for it

    Ok, you obviously never played a killer match. Go try 3 games as a killer of your choice. Then respond to me. Please refrain from responding until then.

  • @ImLeslieKetamine said:

    SWF is OP, but there's no reason to make a big deal about it.

    It'll always be in the game, and it's fun to play in one.

    But not fun to play against one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_7pknS02i4

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    They are never going to punish people for wanting to play with their friends. Never. Fast way to kill the game.

    Agrees with this, don't punish people just because some don't like swf, not everyone is toxic or throws salt, some of us just like the game and have fun and have great convos/times with our friends, even through lobby times. I feel i have an online lil family now due to swf. People just need to realise this is how it is, if you don't like some of the things or game play then perhaps go play another thing.

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043245#Comment_1043245

    Agrees with this, don't punish people just because some don't like swf, not everyone is toxic or throws salt, some of us just like the game and have fun and have great convos/times with our friends, even through lobby times. I feel i have an online lil family now due to swf. People just need to realise this is how it is, if you don't like some of the things or game play then perhaps go play another thing.

    We just need to know who is SWF and who is not. I feel bad when I bring an ebony Mori into a game only to realise that they are all solos. I don't want to Mori solos, I want to Mori toxic SWFs.

  • Hahaha I have so much invested in my killers just as much as my survivors and I played those three games each with a 3 k

  • @imlegion said:

    Hahaha I have so much invested in my killers just as much as my survivors and I played those three games each with a 3 k

    you sir are a god. No sarcasm...I guess I just need to get better. Lol Well played

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043245#Comment_1043245

    Agrees with this, don't punish people just because some don't like swf, not everyone is toxic or throws salt, some of us just like the game and have fun and have great convos/times with our friends, even through lobby times. I feel i have an online lil family now due to swf. People just need to realise this is how it is, if you don't like some of the things or game play then perhaps go play another thing.

    Ummm...did you read my entire rant? Lol I uninstalled the game. I’ll just stick to fighters for now. The competition is more balance and about skill. If you lose it’s cause you just need to learn the match up. With DBD I felt like I lost due to survivor advantage not my gameplay. Survivor to me was boring. Too easy. A better killer/survivor game was Friday the 13th

1 2 ›