Do any of you think "It's a Doctor! this is gonna be a fun match!"?
The devs changed him because he was annoying and boring to play against. Has that changed? To be honest, I'm not really "having fun" when playing against him, I just try to gen rush and leave.
I do have fun facing a huntress, or a bubba. I do think "Oh, nice! a huntress, let's dodge those hatchets!" but I've never felt that with a Doctor, it's more like "Oooohhh crap... a Doctor... another 10-15 minutes of my life wasted on a boring match, welp, let's do gens as fast as we can"
How do you feel about him? are you enjoying going against him? I'm not talking about using him as killer, but facing him as survivor.
Comments
Yes, when I load into a game with calm spirit and then watching Doc from a top of a building desperately searching an area for 2 minutes for an ######### who brought this perk.
I feel like I have to play normally against a doctor. You really can't mess around. You're either doing a generator, going for an unhook or looping the doctor. There's no point in juking or hiding, so, fite me shock demon.
I tend to turn my volume down or play music so i dont have to listen to constant screams
Understandable, however i dont think that the game devs had that in mind when creating the charactor, hes just supposed to have the purpous of not being able to play around his terror radius, also i think that dodging his treatment shock requires alot of mind gaming now but idk.
I mean hes one of the few killers I really like going against tbh. Ive had already a couple of matches where the killer and survivors, both had fun playing the game like the gens didnt get done quickly and stuff. But imo hes fun to go up against.
Old doctor was an easy escape, this one isn't so you aren't having fun.
Spare me the pantomime thanks.