Doctor Build
Just recently started playing the Doctor and was looking for some advice in regards to perks/add-ons. I have access to a variety of perks from other killers such as BBQ & Chili, Tremors, etc. I feel Distressing is a must have due to the increase in terror radius, what are some others that would be beneficial? Thanks!
Edit: What are some popular counters to be aware of as well?
Comments
usually with doctor running perks like unnerving presence or huntress lullaby and junk like that work well with the misplaced skillchecks
I use Pop goes the Weasel, Dark Devotion, Whispers and Corrupt Intervention.
Pop and Corrupt basically for gen slowdown.
Whispers to know when to use Static Blast to excactly know where Survivor's are.
Dark Devotion is more of an gimmick one. I like it when I hit my Obsession, they run map wide and then I use my Static Blast to see everybody scream on the other side of the map. It's pretty satisfying, also you can get some gen grabs with no Terror -Radius.
As Addons I use Order and Restraint. Order guarantees a Tier 2 Madness with one Static Blast and Restraint shows Survivor's Auras for a bit when their Madness increases and it let's you track better since the Illusionary Doctor's will stay for longer. It's good for tracking.
Distressing, combined with Calm Add-ons, along with Thrilling Tremors and Ruin. Knock a survivor down, Static Blast, then thanks to the huge TR you will have, it will knock all survivors off Gens in a large radious, then quickly pick the Survivor up and boom. Regressing Gens are now locked. It's a cheese build for sure, but it can prove effective.
Another is Distressing, combined with Iridescent King and Queen. Static Blast will cause a random Add-On effect, and a Static shock from survivor to survivor will add another. A good way to get multiple effects onto a survivor without shocking them, and has hilarious results, such as Survivors who think the TR is close and drop pallets randomly.
Nice, I love it already haha
Interesting...I do not have Dark Devotion but that sounds like a fun build
Whispers is really good.
Thanks all
Gens font regress while blocked
Kinda of a necro but ok I guess.
I use BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, and Overcharge with Iridescent King and Queen.
I'm a doctor main, and I have two builds I usually run. Distressing is a must have for obvious reasons.
Build1: distressing, BBQ, overcharge and bamboozle. This is a fairly balanced build, BBQ is just to help find survivors so you can save your static blast for when you really need (losing a survivor in a chase) overcharge is just to regress gens a bit and bamboozle is to prevent vault loops if your shock therapy doesnt work.
Build2: distressing, nurses calling, sloppy butcher and coulrophobia/corrupt intervention. This build focuses mainly on preventing survivors from healing, and if you want you can swap coulrophobia for corrupt intervention, so you have some time at the start if the game to look for survivors.
I also recommend using the calm or electrode add ins.
Overcharge, Pop, Unnerving presence distressing
Add ons: Obedience and discipline
I use this build a lot and its really fun.
The Whispers insight was great.
Huntress Lullaby, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge on The Game
Impossible Skill Check Doctor ๐๐ป
King got improved. You have all effects now, depending on the madness tier you are currently in