"SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!" moments as survivor.

Time to tell your "I messed up unnintentionally" as survivor funny moments.

  • I tried to take a hit for a friend and I ended up blocking his path whyle he was injured and being chased cause we couldn't coordinate
  • I dodged an axe throw by crouching and the axe got a guy behind me
  • I tried to Q&Q into a locker when in a chase and there was someone there, the killer saw it and he broke chase to get the locker surv
  • I cleansed HG the exact moment a guy started saying "She's on me, it's the Spiri..."
  • I tried to heal a guy with the killer comming towards us, my dog barks, I get spooked and miss a healing skill check
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Once I tried to vault the shack window but ended up opening the locker where one of my teammates was on.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Once I tried to vault the shack window but ended up opening the locker where one of my teammates was on.

    But... they are too far away from each other ain't they...? Or did you pannic?

  • guess this was an unfortunate spacebar spamming xD

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Time to tell your "I messed up unnintentionally" as survivor funny moments.

    • I tried to take a hit for a friend and I ended up blocking his path whyle he was injured and being chased cause we couldn't coordinate
    • I dodged an axe throw by crouching and the axe got a guy behind me
    • I tried to Q&Q into a locker when in a chase and there was someone there, the killer saw it and he broke chase to get the locker surv
    • I cleansed HG the exact moment a guy started saying "She's on me, it's the Spiri..."
    • I tried to heal a guy with the killer comming towards us, my dog barks, I get spooked and miss a healing skill check

    A Billy tried to crossmap snipe me after I Lithed away from the killer shack and he hit the guy doing a gen next to me.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Time to tell your "I messed up unnintentionally" as survivor funny moments.

    • I tried to take a hit for a friend and I ended up blocking his path whyle he was injured and being chased cause we couldn't coordinate
    • I dodged an axe throw by crouching and the axe got a guy behind me
    • I tried to Q&Q into a locker when in a chase and there was someone there, the killer saw it and he broke chase to get the locker surv
    • I cleansed HG the exact moment a guy started saying "She's on me, it's the Spiri..."
    • I tried to heal a guy with the killer comming towards us, my dog barks, I get spooked and miss a healing skill check

    mine always happen when i unintentionally lead the killer to the whole party on a gen

    i'm always saying "oh sh*t im sorry, im so sorry, and it's bubba im sorry, please survive everyone"

  • I had Ds and Unbreakable and this Dwight as running behind me about to eat the saw so my big brain thought " What if I 360 right behind him so I get hit and the Dwight lives?" So I try to get behind him but ended up blocking him and getting shredded. We all died that game.

  • Iโ€™ve definitely had times where Iโ€™ve farmed someone on a hook thinking they would be able to make it or dropped a pallet while a Killer was chasing me not knowing that a teammate was being chased behind me as well.

  • Someone saved me off the hook, we were in the exit gate and he was healing me, the killer came in and I accidentally body blocked the guy from escaping. He went down to NOED and I ran out.

    Any time I go in for a hook save not knowing the killer is Hag.

  • When i ran past my team in the bathroom on the game and leatherface was chasing me. Leatherface ended up having a good match ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Accidentally sandbagging someone who had just gotten flashlight saved. Not my proudest moment... thatโ€™s for sure.

  • Every moment is that moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜–

  • When I sandbag by accident. I've lately been using bond so that doesn't happen.

  • Can't remember the last time i had that, i have little interactions with other Survivors as Survivor.

  • Trying to heal a survivor and accidently dropping the pallet beside us, leading to a very angry Hillbilly charging right at us.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Trying to heal a survivor and accidently dropping the pallet beside us, leading to a very angry Hillbilly charging right at us.

    That happens way too often when standing on a pallet to get healed

  • Tried playing with a controller for a while and when I tried to heal a survivor I accidentally threw the pallet they where under instead

    Went back to keyboard and mouse after that

  • They're not too far away, unfortunately. I've had a couple of embarrassing incidents where I have attempted to vault the window and jumped into the locker instead... multiple times in succession, on one occasion.