Teachable Perks
Idk, I was thinking while getting my teachable on the Pig... Wouldn't it be nice if you could get the teachable at 3 if you unlock them for the other killers/survivors?
So like you have a Pig with Make Your Choice 1, you unlock Make Your Choice as a teachable, and you get Make Your Choice 3 on the Pig because of it.
Comments
what? please explain better
How would I explain it better? I can't explain it any other way.
Uh... You confused me a bit there.
But no, what I mean is when you get unlock the teachable for a killer. Like the Pig, the Pig will then get the perk at 3. Ugh I am bad at explaining.
Okay so this. Pig has 3 perks on, Hangman's Trick 1, Make Your Choice 2, Surveillance 1. Let's say this is her build now.
You then unlock the teachable Hangman's Trick, making it that other killers can get the perk. If what I suggested would be implemented, the moment you spend 5000 bloodpoints on unlocking the teachable, you would get Hangman's Trick 3 as well. And then the same with the other 2 perks...