So I just saw the new of Kobe Bryant passing away. I feel like it would be nice to dedicate this week to respecting the Kobe pull from the hook. Man I'm sad as ######### but I hope killers can give us some good dedication.
Thanks guys that offer the Respect and to anyone that doesn't its ok too. I just felt really depressed today over it because i grew up watching him. And it gets more depressing because his daughter the eldest one who is going for the WNBA died with him. But best wishes to all killers and survivors out there.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. You're beaten, accept the defeat.
Sure, I'll respect it.
You've no respect?
If I ever go back to playing Killer after my break, I will from now on. Nobody deserves to die like that. RIP Kobe.
Not for kobe, no
If I do play any killer today I'll definitely respect them
Thanks guys that offer the Respect and to anyone that doesn't its ok too. I just felt really depressed today over it because i grew up watching him. And it gets more depressing because his daughter the eldest one who is going for the WNBA died with him. But best wishes to all killers and survivors out there.