How are you survivors enjoying being slugged?

Just asking lol I play survivor aswell and have seen a massive increase but I also do it in every game as killer

Comments

  • Haven't been slugged yet, but I've only played 3 survivor games since tome 2 came out. As killer slugging does seem to be working pretty well ngl.

  • Meh, I run tenacity so I crawl away so fast.

  • I dont notice any difference so far. Games have roughly been the same, good Killers still win, bad Killers still lose. Not really an increase in slugging either.

  • I started running unbreakable alot more since the latest patch,it does a pretty good job

  • Cant get slugged as games never start as a survivor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @luka2211 said:

    I started running unbreakable alot more since the latest patch,it does a pretty good job

    ...so far

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Haven't been slugged yet, but I've only played 3 survivor games since tome 2 came out. As killer slugging does seem to be working pretty well ngl.

    It’s really satisfying to slug the whole team haha

  • I swear I'll never get tired of that phrase. It becomes more ironic every day.

  • No mither fan club where u at?

  • @Auron471 said:

    No mither fan club where u at?

    I tunnel you guys to death lol

  • Been playing a lot of survivor this weekend and the only thing thats changed is match times are alot quicker. Quicker matches just makes the long lobby waits feel even more frustrating

  • To be honest slugging is the result of the survivor team's incompetence. Slugging only happens when the survivor team allows themselves to be slugged, due to poor positional.

    As a survivor main I have no issues with slugging.

  • I like it because I get use of tenacity. I'm fine with all killer strategies even facecamping when I play survivor. It's just a game and killers after Ruin nerf now also need to use slugging, tunneling, Noed etc. It's all good.

  • I was playing my level 15 plague. Survivors use an offering to take us to Huntresses House. I didn’t have any addons since I was out of Blood Points. I don’t have any slow down perks except for Corrupt intervention. They hide during CI. Get in a chase and quickly realize the survivors I have been following know where all the loops are and that this is going to be an annoying game.

    Gens pop left and right. I get frustrated. I see a Nancy! I down Nancy. I let Nancy squirm on the floor and pretend I am afk. Her team comes, some haven’t cleansed my barf. I suddenly come back to life and proceed to slug them all. It was glorious!