Making hooking and unhooking even

Survivors that body block: Allow killer to put survivors on the hook just as survivors are allowed to rescue from the hook

Comments

  • You mean being able took from different directions?

  • Yes. They've made it so that survivors can unhook while the killer is face camping but it is not possible to hook when you have 3 survivors body blocking or sometime 1 survivor.
  • If they are doing that, I will drop the survivor I'm carrying and face camp whoever is doing that. I don't care how salty they get, they are using a mechanical bug against you and they know it. I honestly try to play by the "rules", but if I am playing considerately then I expect the same treatment in return.

  • iceman2kx said:

    If they are doing that, I will drop the survivor I'm carrying and face camp whoever is doing that. I don't care how salty they get, they are using a mechanical bug against you and they know it. I honestly try to play by the "rules", but if I am playing considerately then I expect the same treatment in return.

    So taking a,hit to save your teamate is a mechanical bug huh its seem normal to me teamates trying to help a teamate whats wrong with that?
  • @Touken said:
    So taking a,hit to save your teamate is a mechanical bug huh its seem normal to me teamates trying to help a teamate whats wrong with that?

    Blocking the "hook" prompt is an exploit, just like removing the "unhook" prompt (AKA: face camping) was an exploit that got removed.

  • Orion said:

    @Touken said:
    So taking a,hit to save your teamate is a mechanical bug huh its seem normal to me teamates trying to help a teamate whats wrong with that?

    Blocking the "hook" prompt is an exploit, just like removing the "unhook" prompt (AKA: face camping) was an exploit that got removed.

    Explain to me how is it an exploit?
  • @Touken said:
    Explain to me how is it an exploit?

    For the exact same reason face camping was an exploit - they're blocking an interaction they shouldn't be able to.

  • @nymic said:
    Yes. They've made it so that survivors can unhook while the killer is face camping but it is not possible to hook when you have 3 survivors body blocking or sometime 1 survivor.

    BECAUSE FACE-CAMPING GAVE KILLERS A EZ KILL? if you can hook from any direction then they should first buff were gonna live forever, second fix hook locations, third it would be easier to rescue survivors IF YOU DIDN'T TUNNEL THEM THE SECOND WE SAVED THEM.

  • @Orion said:

    @Touken said:
    Explain to me how is it an exploit?

    For the exact same reason face camping was an exploit - they're blocking an interaction they shouldn't be able to.

    have you heard of were gonna live forever??????? BODY-BLOCKING the killer is in the description

  • @TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    @Orion said:

    @Touken said:
    Explain to me how is it an exploit?

    For the exact same reason face camping was an exploit - they're blocking an interaction they shouldn't be able to.

    have you heard of were gonna live forever??????? BODY-BLOCKING the killer is in the description

    Body blocking the Killer doesn't mean blocking the "hook" prompt. There's a difference between body blocking the Killer on the way to the hook and physically blocking an interaction.

  • @Touken said:
    iceman2kx said:

    If they are doing that, I will drop the survivor I'm carrying and face camp whoever is doing that. I don't care how salty they get, they are using a mechanical bug against you and they know it. I honestly try to play by the "rules", but if I am playing considerately then I expect the same treatment in return.

    So taking a,hit to save your teamate is a mechanical bug huh its seem normal to me teamates trying to help a teamate whats wrong with that?

    That's fine to take a hit for your teammate. When you and 1-2 other teammates are blocking a spot I have to stand in just to hook someone and they wiggle free, that's when I get salty. You're getting face camped if you do this. Period.

  • @iceman2kx said:

    @Touken said:
    iceman2kx said:

    If they are doing that, I will drop the survivor I'm carrying and face camp whoever is doing that. I don't care how salty they get, they are using a mechanical bug against you and they know it. I honestly try to play by the "rules", but if I am playing considerately then I expect the same treatment in return.

    So taking a,hit to save your teamate is a mechanical bug huh its seem normal to me teamates trying to help a teamate whats wrong with that?

    That's fine to take a hit for your teammate. When you and 1-2 other teammates are blocking a spot I have to stand in just to hook someone and they wiggle free, that's when I get salty. You're getting face camped if you do this. Period.

    Okay then. Standing in front of the hook because you aren't hitting me and allows me to do this. And yes im trying to rescue my teammate. Yep i deserve face camp :dizzy: