Can people not use the frikking flashlights till the hotfix?

Come on now, people were banned for infinite mending, for speedy reload clown etc and so on. If I see another 4man flashlight team im going to pull what little hair I have left out. thnx

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's a killer issue. Remember how fast they fixed that survivor related issue with the basement, but ignored the sprint burst exploit before that? Don't hold your breath.

  • Its so strange: had a game where the survivor timing was perfect but I litteraly don't even see the red thing and then when I look into an wall he gets it, like, how does that even happens

  • It wasn't that bad right after the patch, today 3/4 survivors with bugged insta flashlights every game.

  • I first encountered it earlier where they kept doing it. But they 4gen themselves and i was doc so i played the long game and eventually got them all.

  • Most people don't play enough killer to know about the bug. Until then, bring franklin's I guess?

  • What does the bug do?

  • @Satsui said:

    What does the bug do?

    Instant blind using any flashlight

  • Doesn;t seem to happen when I use a flashlight :s

  • Sorry but you are asking for players not to use something because of a bug which would be nice but it won't happen.

    What I prefer in the near future for these scenarios is that perks, items or add-ons etc which are bugged would be disabled so non usable while waiting on a fix.

  • Asking survivors to not be toxic is futile. They are excited about life with any exploits they can get their grimy hands on.

  • Without putting an in game memo, no they wont ban anyone. The forums are a small portion of the playerbase and to ban players who are unknowingly breaking a rule due to a blanket protocol, would be unfair and unwise.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Without putting an in game memo, no they wont ban anyone. The forums are a small portion of the playerbase and to ban players who are unknowingly breaking a rule due to a blanket protocol, would be unfair and unwise.

    They put memos and warnings about infinite mending, clown bottles and the basement bug.

  • Is there something specific you have to do with the flashlight to get the bug? I didn't notice anything different when I was hit with flashlights.

  • @EldritchElise87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031895#Comment_1031895

    They put memos and warnings about infinite mending, clown bottles and the basement bug.

    Right, and THEN they could ban for it. Unless they do a memo first, they wont ban anyone. Anyone using it before their memo will be considered innocent in the eyes of the ban police.

  • @TAG said:

    Is there something specific you have to do with the flashlight to get the bug? I didn't notice anything different when I was hit with flashlights.

    I didn't either. I had a few more flashlights then normal. But never got insta blinded.