Nah. If it was Tenacity though, then I'd be putting my tinfoil hats on.
Unbreakable isn't that hard to get even without the shrine, since Bill is free and everything.
Unbreakable is much better countering slugging than Tenacity. Tenacity is a meme perk. Also you have to get Bill to level 40. So it is quite BP sink if you want it without the shrine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
I think you bamboozled yourself.
Unbreakable is much better countering slugging than Tenacity. Tenacity is a meme perk. Also you have to get Bill to level 40. So it is quite BP sink if you want it without the shrine.
The shrine is apparently super random.
The same thing happened with BBQ and stuff— it Really is random. We just got REALLY lucky.
I don't know. The incredibly rare frequency of BBQ gives me pause.
Queen looked into it and said “it really is random”. It’s somewhere on the forum, but it really is.
And now the Shrine has been changed...interesting.
When was it in the shrine? It wasn't there for me yesterday or today? I'm on PC, is it a PS thing?
It was initially but they changed the Shrine yesterday. Check the Tweet.
Tenacity is pretty solid because you can lose the killer while getting ready to fully recover. 😁
There have been times where the killer lost me after 10 seconds of them slugging me.
Not saying I don't believe you. But if it is random, why do they change it? They did it this week and this isn't the first time.
The tweet yesterday was wrong. Unbreakable wasnt on there. I got excited for Head on, only to be disappointed...
Well as long as you say so. Cause BHVR has always been totally transparent and honest with their player base.
The Tweet was not wrong. I saw it in game before it was changed. Unbreakable and Head On were in the Shrine.
Ill be honest, I have alot of success with unbreakable and tenacity lol