Why do people want Freddy nerfed ?
I don’t understand the reason lol he’s literally an m1 killer
I don’t understand the reason lol he’s literally an m1 killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do they really need a reason?
He is a bit frustrating to go against, some of his add-ons make the game go unbearably slow.
With that said, no, he doesn't need a nerf.
Like stated above, most calls for nerfs are just emotional. I have yet to see a logical explanation for reducing Freddy's strength.
I like playing as Freddy but going against most people who use him is so boring. They always play the same build with the sole intent on the dragging the game out excruciatingly long.
Having said that, I played an amazing game against a Freddy on Grim Pantry the other day and he schooled us pretty hard and played very aggressively. I think we got 1 gen done in the end.
I have sadly played more games than I can care to count where a Forever Freddy sets up a 3 gen situation and drags the game out for far too long.
I miss old Freddy when he was constantly invisible
Me too, I wish we could get him back reeskined as a new character
Survivors want anything that makes the game slightly difficult for them nerfed. They‘re gonna regret their complaining when there are no killers left to play against.
Because most survivors don't seem to realise that he has the same counterplay as Clown (Pallet camping). Camping pallets and being awake (which is easier than before the rework) completely negates his chase abilities.