Why is instablinds back aswell as discordance broken
Gotten instablind 2 times today by a solo flashlight. Yippe super fun. Killer is so dead now when discordance dosnt even work. Had 1 downed and 2 were working on a gen. I got them of the gen and then does it trigger somewere else on the map when 2 is infront of me and one 1 downed so the perk is a lie now
Comments
Flashlights: Its a Bug. (even tho, I am not sure if you actually get blinded, because the recovery from the Blind is ultra fast. But I did not get blinded while picking up a Survivor, just at Pallets, so I dont know if it would let me drop the Survivor)
Not wrong. Honestly I love Discordance but it seems really messed up as of late. Doesn't light up until 5 secs before it pops. Instablind is a bit annoying but then again nobody says you can't bring Lightborn
Carried a Claudette to the hook and just got blinded and they all ran away… Fun
Why are there not more complaints about this?
It's bad enough that I'm matched against survivors 10 ranks higher than me, but now they can blind when looking up instantly.
can confirm it makes you drop the survivor too. Oh well, hopefully it's fixed with the next chapter in 6 weeks. /s
Look up.
That doesn't work.
I tried Lightborn. That also doesn't work
@Peanits can you guys please add the instablinds into the bug report. I’ll show video evidence later when I can.
How do you know that it's a bug?
I don’t know how to explain it but it is, the only time a flashlight has blinded this fast is when instablinds are around. Plus it’s happening with every person who uses a flashlight, you think blind speeds would vary but they don’t.
If this is actually a thing then it is probably only noticable from the killer's perspective. I did try using flashlights and the blind times looked identical as a survivor.