We can actually choose the game difficulty nowdays
As survivor (I'm a rank 2) This does not apply for Billy, Oni or Nurse:
Want an easy game? New Yamaoka, Rottenfields or Coldwind offering, want a hard game? The game, Hawkins or new Lery offerings. Want a "balanced" game? Any other map aside from the ones I just mentioned offerings.
As killer (Except Nurse, Oni or Billy) (I'm a rank 1):
Want an easy game? The game, Hawkins or new Lery offerings. Want a hard game? New Yamaoka, Rottenfields or Coldwind offering,. Want a "balanced" game? Any other map aside from the ones I just mentioned offerings.
See how maps are one of the actual things that need attention ASAP? Another real problem is pipping sistem, if we could 3k+ and pip regardless of how many gens were done killers wouldn't complain about gens any more. For me a win is a 3k+ with pip, it's a shame that how many gens were done affects that in terms of pipping.
Comments
The thing with the map offerings though - survivors will you them x4 then killer.
Don't forget Crotus Prenn and Shelter Woods for survivors and killers respectively. But I am right there with you, maps are the problem, not gen times. Only 3 killers, or about 16% of the cast are able to effectively pressure survivors and traverse the map.
I can't believe we can't get a fix on this problems you know? That'd lighten the weight of the boulder a LOT, but well... I don't know...
I've never been in a lobby where more than 1 surv places a map, maybe good luck?
no barely happens. what I mean is 4 times the chance an offering for a map could be played by survivor compared to killer each game
Some killers don't need to traverse the map. Trapper and hag, for example, should just set up shop at a 3 gen and stay put for the most part.
People don't believe me when I say trapper is unaffected by map size lol
I still use corrupt on him, just in case the 3 gen I want is across the map or something. But once you get all your traps laid in one area, it is very brutal. It doesn't matter if you have lost 2-3 gens up to that point when every pallet is unusable and trapped.
Hawkins isn’t as bad as people think tbh.
Same