Event hooks / gens don't give BP?
Is that a bug or is it intended? Why don't they give extra BP like always? Do we get even less than this for the "event"?
Tagged:
Trusted
Is that a bug or is it intended? Why don't they give extra BP like always? Do we get even less than this for the "event"?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The event hooks and generators are purely cosmetic this year. They don't give extra bloodpoints like those in the Withering Blight.
yeah, sadly no BP and no use of the offerings.
#nofunallowed
#thegrindshallstand.
I honestly feel that is the mindset behind it, we get BP from completing Tome Tasks so even more BP from the event would just be rediculous yo!
Imagine slightly reducing the grind?!?! impossible, totally gamebreaking.
Gens give framedrops for killer on PS4 as an added bonus lol
Seriously, I don't need the event then. I rather feel fooled by this. Like the meme "thousand bugs, but we got "new cosmetics" ...
You forget there's even supposed to be an event on until hooking or finishing a gen. No extra bloodpoints, cool cosmetics but that you have to pay for (auric cells only ofc) instead of earning like past events. Events were one of the more fun parts of this game but it seems like they're being sacrificed to focus all time and energy on the battlepass instead, it's pretty sad.
That's what happens when developers get a taste of that microtransaction money. When they first announced auric cells I knew it was going this route. And the whales will happily make it worth it for them.
At least the Hallowed Blight had SOMETHING going on....Event Offerings for Hooks/Gens, cosmetics you could work towards. I still miss the old Lunar Event for the Lamps tbh, was a fun "Tag" mini objective. C'mon BHVR, the Battlepass shouldn't be an end all be all thing
It is sad really. Events have always been fun for a change of pace.
I seriously will not put any more money into that game at the moment. New chapters just by shards if they are not licensed. But I don't need another 20 buggy killers that I just level to get their perks, and throw money away to constantly get less and less for it