Leatherface p2w
Yes apparently I pay to win because I use leatherface 😂 well according to a swf guy who also said I have earned myself a 4 person report because facecamping is unsporting? Not my fault they all fell for it and gave me the 4k on a silver platter.

Comments
Yeah I pretty much took you guys advice and stopped being so nice 😈
sooo what is the point of this thread?
Let everyone know leatherface op, leatherface p2w
E-muscles flexing.
oh right damn it, why did not anyone tell me this beforehand, now im the scum of the earth!
You cute. Not in a suspect way though I don't get down like that
"I bid you adoo"
amazing.
I SAID ADOO SIR
Mad Lad insults you then says "I bid you adoo"
This community is perfect
If anything, Leatherface is pay to lose.
Also "inbreed"
There was way more hilarity but he deleted all his messages to me sadly.
You should have asked him if he pushes pineapples and shakes trees!
No, he is pay to get more bloodpoints. BBQ & Chilli is a must for the grind.