Decisive Strike Works ... Right?
I hit decisive strike twice in the same match, but it never worked, and the killer just kept carrying me. This doctor update is really overpowered, I mean seriously.
I hit decisive strike twice in the same match, but it never worked, and the killer just kept carrying me. This doctor update is really overpowered, I mean seriously.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's what you get for relying on a crutch perk.
It's just Madness-Tech! Just ADAPT!
I mean survivors have Hook-Tech, DS-locker-Tech, Tactical-Disconnect-Into-Hatch-Tech, why can't killers join in on the fun too?
Yeah seems to be Doctor specific. I've had my DS failing against him as well. There are a couple threads about it in the but report forum
Two bugs with decisive strike atm, 1) it not actually working 2) not giving a player in the lobby the obsession status.
Sounds like something a killer main would say
Nope, many killers expect it anyway and just slug.
Killers have been dealing with loads of gamebreaking bugs for a long time now. I am glad that survivors now finally get to know that feeling as well.
It's a confirmed bug, it'll be fixed.
If anything I'm just curious what exactly made it a thing in the first place. What is it about madness 3 in the code in particular that has that effect? ๐.
It's a Madness 3 bug. I got the exact same thing today.
It's very strong, but I wouldn't call it a crutch. When I get hook bombed and the killer tunnels me, it's not like I can use my skill to really get out of it. I think it is abused a bit too much, and it should be nerfed. But I still don't think it's a crutch.
You could also say that to killers that use ruin.
Freddy counter BT and Doc counter DS, hmm, I like it.. they should team up. :D
How dare someone expect the game to work.
Hopefully the hotfix it cause we already know that survivors will just dc when it's a doctor and they have decisive