Who else is finished?
I knew it was going to be a mess, so i got mine out of the way on day one.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1469615648
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1469615648
Comments
With both objectives? Damn, I'm only 1/3 of the margaritas.
Almost done with the survivor goal. Afterwards i will go for the killer one.
Did the killer one yesterday and 10 margaritas
Then today the game has been broken
Got them done earlier. Killer was cake compared to survivor, which was a chore. Lots of killers were nice to me so I'm trying to return the favor.. I'm not even mori'ing the usual troublemakers. Tis the season I guess.
I got mine done day1. no life it.
I also took the time to get all the killer hooks out of the way on day one because I didn't want to deal with Sabo's. I saved up a bunch of Ebony's just to deal with anyone trying to sabo my event hooks. I probably used about 15 Ebony Mori's during the event for killer so far.
Still working on survivor though at least I don't have to personally finish the event gen. Got about 20 left for that but it feels like a chore.
I really like Billys with the eyeball shishkebobs!
Kates sure is crap though.