Is cheap really cheap?
Alrighty so controversial opinion here.
Camping and Tunneling
Flashlight spamming, Pallet and Window Infinite looping, hook blocking, ETC
And all the other "Toxic" things, that both sides do....is okay. At the end of the day both sides are trying to win. Playing both has it's easy moments and playing both has it's hard moments. Some survivors are hard to catch so camping is a tactic one sometimes has to use. Sometimes the survivors just cant catch a break with getting downed and hooked so here come his freinds to blind the killer as much as possible for a helpful escape. At the end of the day a killer needs kills and a survivor needs to survive. By any means necessary, yes its takes fun out of one side or the others experience. But T-Bagging survivor main who has flashed the killer and infinited him into depression. Do you not deserve to be camped? And Face Camping tunneler running NOED and puppy guarding the door. Do you not deserve to be blinded and have to chase your prey all over again? Do ethire of you think the other person is having fun when you do what you do? We are all "Toxic" in these means. But in the end the goal is win. By any means. Whatever it takes. Kill, or survive.
But that's just me :) no hate please I'm down for some Civilized discussion if anyone wants to talk about it. Hope your having a good day/night
Comments
pallet and window looping is toxic? What are suvivors supposed to do else? Stand still and let them kill them??
I just find it funny and laugh everytime even if the other person might not find it funny
I shouldnt have put that. I understand its nessacary it just came to mind cause I cant really think of many toxic things survivors do. But then again I am a survivor main so :/
That's....understandable. I just dont wanna see people complain when stuff like that happens to them. If someone can dish it they should be able to take it
@Inokara
There are many toxic ways for survivors. I just did that recently in a swf. 4 man swf sabo squad with mettle of men and breakout... ooofff we got way too much dcs and salt in the chat. But it was really funny though. I am Killer main but it was cool to play not for gens honestly. We still managed to escape mostly all 4 because we as red rank survivors often get low rank killers.
Then toxic aswell is genrushing with brand new part or other insane toolboxes. Swf teabagging and playing coordinated telling each other where the killer is etc. Teabagging at exit gate, abusing the weakness of Killers. That means always burning a wraith with a flashlight, triggering constantly the traps of the Hag and running away, using crutch perks such as d strike, unbreakable, borrow, adrenaline and outskilled the Killer with that.
But I guess the biggest toxicness is genrushing since many killers are sensitive to the genspeed.
If it is just about to win, it is fine. If it is to just trigger the opposing force, it is bad. And that sadly just gets clarification in endgame chat, and there it is too late to adjust your gameplay, mostly ending in hate speech
Console is a mess. The player base is just so damn toxic. You could see someone unlocking and rush in to stop them from unlocking (Like a killer should) and you will 75% of the time get a message calling you a camping F**got. It's the same when your Survivor you'll save a freind from the hook by blinding the killer and next thing you know at end game someone is getting a 2 paragraph message about why they should end their own life. Like jesus crimeny