Prove Me Wrong
For the longest time I thought Head On was a pointless exhaustion perk. Didn't help you gain distance, didn't help you if you screwed up in a chase, just a quick stun for a killer.
I have now used Head On (with Q&Q) for about 10 games, and jumping out of a locker and stunning a killer midchase is the most satisfying thing this game has to offer, hands down. Even if I die, even if I don't pip, even if I'm tunneled because of it, Head On is the best meme perk out there.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Actually, when you make a claim, it's up to you to prove it right. Now the other way around.
๐
Im glad you enjoy it
See original post, not just the headline.
๐
But head on isn't the best meme perk. It's second best.
Pebble is the best meme perk.
Pebble is a good choice too...
Everyone give me you god tier meme build! ๐
I've been running with Iron Will and Lightweight together, and it's been pretty great. I miss the hell out of Urban Evasion, though.
It is also the most frustrating perk for killers imo. Even more than DS. But it has two sides. I had to face 2 of them last week. They had so much fun double stunning me during a chase with someone else, that noone actually was working on gens. The game took 15 minutes and all died with 2 gens left.
Sounds like a good game for killer anyway.
32k ez bp
I can't prove you wrong if you're right. Head On is easily the best meme perk. It turns a hiding spot into a weapon and no killer ever sees it coming. Doing a Head On stun mid chase is super satisfying and funny.
I use it every game now ๐. I use other builds but thats my main two.