Where is the Feng love?

I've been a Feng main since I got DBD as the free PS+ game back in 2018. I've since been waiting for a COOL NEW Feng outfit and honestly I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm literally on high lvl 3 alert waiting for a cool new outfit, but each and every new store update is just a slap in the face, usually with no Feng outfits at all.

How much longer must I wait? Please, can anybody tell me when a COOL new Feng outfit is dropping?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Her name reminds me of fungus and her players are toxic. Sorry if I don't love her πŸ™‚

  • I want a NEW Feng outfit as well since she was my main survivor. Each time the store update I go rushing to see if there is one. I hope they do make a NEW outfit for her.

  • I main her. She is my favorite, so adorable :)

  • She just got like 3. One over the summer. One during Thanksgiving and another one in the Rift.

  • Feng Main here too. πŸ˜ƒ

    She has that Demon Slayer outfit coming up. I like that one. I personally only buy the cosmetics that i think look good or has combination potential. Like if 2 of 3 pieces are good I'll buy the whole thing. If one then one.

  • Now here's the Feng love I love to see!

    @Waffleyumboy : While I am saddened that you have been wronged by malicious Fengs, I respect the Fung min comment.

    @ProfoundEnding : Certainly, some of these outfits have been neat, and some might say cute, but dare I say they weren't cool for my tastes.

    @Elk : Aww yeah! Any idea about when that's supposed to drop? As for mixing and matching, what is your go-to combo?

  • She getting the demon slayer outfit for the rift pass.

  • @Parthraki said:

    I've been a Feng main since I got DBD as the free PS+ game back in 2018. I've since been waiting for a COOL NEW Feng outfit and honestly I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm literally on high lvl 3 alert waiting for a cool new outfit, but each and every new store update is just a slap in the face, usually with no Feng outfits at all.

    How much longer must I wait? Please, can anybody tell me when a COOL new Feng outfit is dropping?

    Nothing upcoming except the Demon Slayer outfit and a Skirt.

    Fellow Feng Main myself. Have her at P3 all Perks and have gotten all cosmetics available. The only other person I can think of is @Elk who might be able to tell you stuff.

  • @Parthraki said:

    Now here's the Feng love I love to see!

    @Waffleyumboy : While I am saddened that you have been wronged by malicious Fengs, I respect the Fung min comment.

    @ProfoundEnding : Certainly, some of these outfits have been neat, and some might say cute, but dare I say they weren't cool for my tastes.

    @Elk : Aww yeah! Any idea about when that's supposed to drop? As for mixing and matching, what is your go-to combo?

    The Demon Slayer outfit is included in the new Rift, which opens tomorrow (and by tomorrow, I mean probably in about 10 hours).

    Also, I too love Feng! In spite of my profile picture being Yui. I let Elk keep being the only red Feng so he could feel special πŸ˜‹

  • Feng mains rise up. πŸ˜”βœŠ

    Gamer grill feng needs better cosmetics, the last good set i’d say she’s gotten was Moonrise (maybe rare loot collection). Sure she gets a lot but not good ones imo :( luckily the demon slayer outfit looks amazing.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Feng mains rise up. πŸ˜”βœŠ

    Gamer grill feng needs better cosmetics, the last good set i’d say she’s gotten was Moonrise (maybe rare loot collection). Sure she gets a lot but not good ones imo :( luckily the demon slayer outfit looks amazing.

    I loved her Moonrise outfit, still my favourite hair for her. I've still got my fingers crossed for Bunny Feng, personally 🀞

  • @Parthraki said:

    Now here's the Feng love I love to see!

    @Waffleyumboy : While I am saddened that you have been wronged by malicious Fengs, I respect the Fung min comment.

    @ProfoundEnding : Certainly, some of these outfits have been neat, and some might say cute, but dare I say they weren't cool for my tastes.

    @Elk : Aww yeah! Any idea about when that's supposed to drop? As for mixing and matching, what is your go-to combo?

    The Demon Slayer, its free on rift. The head is level 70 though. Eee the grind! The Grind!

    The outfit is Ribbon head, Chinese top and the Black/White school skirt. I use that one the most.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122577/where-is-the-feng-love

    Nothing upcoming except the Demon Slayer outfit and a Skirt.

    Fellow Feng Main myself. Have her at P3 all Perks and have gotten all cosmetics available. The only other person I can think of is @Elk who might be able to tell you stuff.

    The skirt needs to stay likea this :)

    PicsArt_01-21-11.24.44.png


  • Not only do I get this beautiful outpouring of love for Feng, but I get news that the best outfit on the market drops in the next 24 hours?! I've never opened the rift before but I hear it takes a while to get to lvl 70...but honestly, it's all worth it for this COOL NEW Feng outfit. Truly blessed days are here. Thank ALL of you.

    @xCarrie : Don't pout! Rise up with confidence! 🀩✊

    @Fibijean : I'm right there with you, the moonrise hairstyle is probably my favorite in the current kit. What is this Bunny Feng you speak of, though??

    @Elk : I was a little skeptical at first with how that combo might look, but trying it out in the store...it's so cute 😍

  • It is wonderful indeed

    I recently switched to PC permanently. I'm a little heartbroken because my Feng isn't leveled.

    @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019597#Comment_1019597

    The Demon Slayer, its free on rift. The head is level 70 though. Eee the grind! The Grind!

    The outfit is Ribbon head, Chinese top and the Black/White school skirt. I use that one the most.

    I'll try that combo soon.

  • @Parthraki said:

    Not only do I get this beautiful outpouring of love for Feng, but I get news that the best outfit on the market drops in the next 24 hours?! I've never opened the rift before but I hear it takes a while to get to lvl 70...but honestly, it's all worth it for this COOL NEW Feng outfit. Truly blessed days are here. Thank ALL of you.

    @xCarrie : Don't pout! Rise up with confidence! 🀩✊

    @Fibijean : I'm right there with you, the moonrise hairstyle is probably my favorite in the current kit. What is this Bunny Feng you speak of, though??

    @Elk : I was a little skeptical at first with how that combo might look, but trying it out in the store...it's so cute 😍

    Or pink skirt.

    The bunny Feng concept art

    f0xx236i8vvx.jpeg udzn6q0g0zl31.jpg


  • @Parthraki said:

    Not only do I get this beautiful outpouring of love for Feng, but I get news that the best outfit on the market drops in the next 24 hours?! I've never opened the rift before but I hear it takes a while to get to lvl 70...but honestly, it's all worth it for this COOL NEW Feng outfit. Truly blessed days are here. Thank ALL of you.

    @xCarrie : Don't pout! Rise up with confidence! 🀩✊

    @Fibijean : I'm right there with you, the moonrise hairstyle is probably my favorite in the current kit. What is this Bunny Feng you speak of, though??

    @Elk : I was a little skeptical at first with how that combo might look, but trying it out in the store...it's so cute 😍

    You can google it, but basically Bunny Feng is a skin that the devs showcased a while ago but as far as we know, never made it out of the concept art stage for technical reasons. Heaps of people still love the look of the skin and want it in the game, though, because it's super cute.

    image.png
  • @Liruliniel : Sad reax that you gotta start from scratch again, but at least you get to re-live those moments that you first fell in love and became a Feng main :')

    @Elk, @Fibijean : Thank you both for sharing! Bunny Feng 6 is incredible. Whatever the technical reasons may be that are keeping this outfit out of the game, I am more than happy to personally find a way to resolve the issues!

  • @Parthraki said:

    @Liruliniel : Sad reax that you gotta start from scratch again, but at least you get to re-live those moments that you first fell in love and became a Feng main :')

    @Elk, @Fibijean : Thank you both for sharing! Bunny Feng 6 is incredible. Whatever the technical reasons may be that are keeping this outfit out of the game, I am more than happy to personally find a way to resolve the issues!

    I know, right? The main reason they haven't gone forward with the skin is because they have to have separate head and torso pieces on survivors, which makes things like hoods difficult. I'm personally working on a proposal to resolve that issue at the moment, though, since I believe there are ways that the skin could be made to work with separate pieces.

  • You know, looking at the bunny girl Feng outfit.

    They could just make the Jacket/hoodie a Headpiece (along with hairstyle) instead of just chest. Then have whatever is the chest piece snug right under it.

    iirc someone said the main issue was getting hoodies to work with characters like Dwight, who has some hairstyles that would just poke out.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019732#Comment_1019732

    It is wonderful indeed

    I recently switched to PC permanently. I'm a little heartbroken because my Feng isn't leveled.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019672#Comment_1019672

    I'll try that combo soon.

    Sucks you got to start over.

    Also if you wear the outfit, many will want to look up your skirt πŸ˜‰

    1579676980518273289758022035246.jpg

    Just saying

  • @Parthraki said:

    @Liruliniel : Sad reax that you gotta start from scratch again, but at least you get to re-live those moments that you first fell in love and became a Feng main :')

    @Elk, @Fibijean : Thank you both for sharing! Bunny Feng 6 is incredible. Whatever the technical reasons may be that are keeping this outfit out of the game, I am more than happy to personally find a way to resolve the issues!

    Well i feel like they can. If you look at Ash. He has a piece just for arm. So i feel like they can add a two piece just for that. Idk.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019732#Comment_1019732

    It is wonderful indeed

    I recently switched to PC permanently. I'm a little heartbroken because my Feng isn't leveled.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019672#Comment_1019672

    I'll try that combo soon.

    And when i say many, i mean many πŸ˜‰

    PicsArt_01-22-12.15.40.jpg


  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019656#Comment_1019656

    I loved her Moonrise outfit, still my favourite hair for her. I've still got my fingers crossed for Bunny Feng, personally 🀞

    I need the b u n n y f e n g 😭 the day she gets it is the day i’ll never be sad.

  • @Elk : Wow, that blessed image evokes in me the feeling of "several people are typing..."


    @Fibijean : If your personal proposal ever comes to light, I will do everything I can to support it either by vote or by literal support. Please let's make this happen not just for the Feng's, but for all players who want to wear comfy hoodies.

  • @Parthraki said:

    @Elk : Wow, that blessed image evokes in me the feeling of "several people are typing..."

    @Fibijean : If your personal proposal ever comes to light, I will do everything I can to support it either by vote or by literal support. Please let's make this happen not just for the Feng's, but for all players who want to wear comfy hoodies.

    Thank you, I'll be sure to let you know when I post it!

    #JusticeForFeng

  • I'm a Feng main. I hate the bunny outfit. It's absolutely ridiculous looking.

    She should instead be given a cat outfit. Cats are intelligent and cute, just like Feng. Imagine a hoodie with cat ears, and she could have whiskers too. MUCH better than some silly bunny outfit.

  • @Mringasa : I'm imagining that cat hoodie outfit, too, and I'm loving it. Por que no los dos, tho? I'll take both the bunny and cat outfits, thank you.

  • @Batraidyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019819#Comment_1019819

    I know I'm 2 years late🀣 but those Feng concepts where the actual outfit

    PLEASE stop necroing.

  • If you don't like necrosing why did you do it yourself πŸ™‚

  • Necroing autocorrect sucks

  • @Batraidyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019819#Comment_1019819

    I know I'm 2 years late🀣 but those Feng concepts where the actual outfit

    How did you even find this post

  • Just randomly searching up Feng bc I was bored

  • @Batraidyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019819#Comment_1019819

    I know I'm 2 years late🀣 but those Feng concepts where the actual outfit

    I am once again asking why you are necro'ing

  • yknow I'll excuse this necro

    because this aged like fine wine

  • Since this is Feng topic, let me spam my drawings

    image.png


    image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png


  • @Shroompy said:

    yknow I'll excuse this necro

    because this aged like fine wine

    It really did.

    Feng love... that died a while ago