Let’s all vent out anger and frustration about the current stare of the game survivor & killer
Comment whatever is making you mad or frustrated to get it off your chest
Comment whatever is making you mad or frustrated to get it off your chest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
most maps being absolutely unbearable to play on screw swamp and coldwind farm
I expect something like this in this Thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feB6ggVov6cHypercrits who spend all day posting bs bait posts. Sound familiar?
That over the years the Survivors have been largely nerfed while Killers have been buffed by quite a bit. And yet people still try to play the "Devs are meanies only nerfing Killers" card. If they keep nerfing Survivors... doesn't it make sense the meta Killers and Killer perks begin to be OP as well? Nurse being S tier when Survivor truly were overpowered means she is brokenly S tier after 2 years of Survivor nerfs. Common sense.
As a killer main, I'm tired of the devs treating us like ######### and not considering things from a killer's POV. The devs have Royally ######### killer's over and if this domino affect continues, the killer community as a whole will quit
You might want to read the post above yours. Because this one is 100% true. Yours is not.
Dev's had zero foresight in there absolute ######### decision to take map pressure from 70% of the killers while leaving large ass maps in current rotation and not addressing gen times/tool boxes. Take any of the slower killers and 3 gens pop before first hook on large maps.
Oh and thats not to mention the ######### ton of bugs found in the patch within the first few games played.
If you read the OP you'll see that I'm not here for debate or giving a ######### what the post above me says weather i'm 100% right or wrong!
Don't mind aven. Survivor main bias is so strong i doubt he or she even plays the game. They spend far more time slinging bs about these under powered survivors who have been nerfed so hard.
Meanwhile if they do actually play i can guarantee they use every top tier meta perk while they gen rush the hell out of some rank 13 killer.
It's no surprise to me buddy. I even read the persons post above mine and could tell that person was survivor bias. I wanted to react to them but it wasn't worth it because they aren't gonna realize that over the supposed year's survivor's were nerfed, there gameplay or mechanics didn't change, yet while you nerf a killer or there core perks, there gameplay and/mechanics change
Do I need to say anything else? (I was lucky I brought a mori, but I only use them when I have >2)
I just got a 4k in a match, where I patrolled as much as you could possibly with Killer. Still got a silver in Gatekeeper, and still only got a single pip in a match I Iridescent in all other categories, and I also got 32k points (maximum).
Yet the game just told me, I did "alright" but not the best.
THE. LITERAL. GAME. THAT. MY. GOAL. IS. TO. KILL. PEOPLE. TOLD. ME. THAT. I. DID JUST. ALRIGHT. WHEN. I. DID. BEYOND. THE. EXPECTATION.
Why does a game treat me like a service worker at Walmart?
I’m so sick of seeing dead hard as a killer. It makes chases last a little longer than I’d like. It’s annoying. Also sick of matchmaking. I’m a green rank always getting red ranks. I miss playing killer. I’m not gonna much until devs give us proper treatment.
As a survivor I’m sick of being tunneled right off the hook, like they come from whatever they were doing just to down me again. I’m sick of randoms outing me or doing nothing to help us as a team.
I'm sick of playing killer with broken sound for almost 2 years. People who responsible for this at BHVR have to be deaf (or just don't give a single f*ck) to release it and call it an improvement every single update.