I'm on console and I could've sworn Ive sacrificed enough Dweets or Megamind Megs for their faces :[ ...hope the faces aren't bugged on console or something
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wish they put a counter for the faces have no idea what the percentage is
But of course Jake's the last one.
Well done, Jake is pretty hard to get!
I'm on console and I could've sworn Ive sacrificed enough Dweets or Megamind Megs for their faces :[ ...hope the faces aren't bugged on console or something
I found out yesterday I'd unlocked the Jake face...
He's actually the first one I've unlocked. I still have the other three to get. lol
Same i have no idea