Huuuh? BHVR?
Now I am getting mad with survivor DCing to not play versus me. Something that I can do to play as doctor?
Tagged:
Mod
Now I am getting mad with survivor DCing to not play versus me. Something that I can do to play as doctor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing you can really do.
They don't like new Doc, they don't think he's fun to go against. So they'll DC and complain until he gets nerfed.
Especially when I bring the jigsaw map ๐
Unfortunately you just gotta grit your teeth through it and hope your next round will be more fun :( but it will pass again, I am sure.
Just run a camping bubba like me and lol at the toxic messages. It's a lot more fun. Trust me.
People DC. It happens. Hope next match goes smoothly.
Maybe one day they will implement the DC penalties again.