What licensed killer would u like to see in Dead By Daylight?
I want to clarify that I like the original killers but think licensed killers are fundamental in this game.
I propose some names:
Ghostface, Pinhead, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Jeepers Creepers, Harry Warden, Smiley, Babyface, Hannibal Lecter.
Comments
Besides ive never add lobby issues since they added the ping indicator for lob's.
Ive only experienced lag switchers whenever im VS survivors
Ghostface with a high school map similar to the game, Jason and Crystal Lake, The Creeper with yes another cornfield but something similar to part 2 with a bus on the road and a house in the distance and rows and rows of scarecrows.
Ghostface Killah
Ghostface, Springtrap, or Jason
1) Jason’s Voorhees (The Undead) with Tommy Jarvis as the survivor and Camp Crystal Lake as the map
2) The Xenomorph (The Alien) with Ellen Ripley as the survivor and the Nostromo as the map
3) Chucky (The Toy) with Andy Barcley as the survivor and the Play Pals Toy Factory as the map.
4) Ghostface (The Actor) with Sydney Presscot as the survivor and Woodsboro High School as the map
5) The Creeper (The Monster) with Trish Jenner as the survivor and the Taggert Farm as the map
The Doll might be better for Chucky, The creeper? just use Creeper XD
1. Jason Voorhees
2. Some Deadit so we can play Ash from Evil Dead as a survivor
3. Hellraiser
4. Xenomorph
5. The Predator
Personally, I hope they never do another licensed killer. It sucks how the licensed killers never get new skins. Plus, any original stuff will fit better into the games mechanics.
I'd also love for something akin to The Strangers..where it's actually multiple Killers that you could switch between for different Abilities and/or stats.
Of course to be true to her origins she'd have to suffer the light burn stun when blinded. Overall, I have thought up most of her potential. I have been working on a forum post for a while now, here's what I have so far:
The Abyss
Kullman Mining Facility
Kullman Mines was built following a deal the Kullman Mining Company made with the Oakside Development Group. It brought many jobs to Oakside Park but simultaneously drove people to move away from the location. During its many years of operation, many workers at Kullman Mines heard strange crying noises coming from deep within the mines. Though many search parties were activated, the source was never found. Eventually, Kullman Mines was closed down and left abandoned.
Characters
New Killer: The Chaser
"As I continued my trek through the never-ending fog a large structure stood before me. A large mine that has been seemingly abandoned waits before me. Thinking that perhaps inside I would find some respite from the monsters that have been relentlessly following me. Once I got inside the door closed behind me seemingly by itself and I was once again trapped in the dark. I struggled to see in front of me and I stumbled towards the familiar sight of a generator. Within a minute it was repaired and suddenly the dark and quiet mine filled with activity. A cacophony of metallic sounds rang throughout the facility as the lights began to turn on and new doorways opened. As I began to explore these new paths I heard running footsteps and bestial grunts as I turned around to see a monster in the shape of a young woman pin me to the ground and savagely beat me. After a few moments, the assault is over and the creature is gone.
Powers
Proxy
The Chaser was a woman once, the evil that corrupted her will and broke her mind is unlike the Entity and as a result, she remains relatively human. The Chaser breaks pallets and generators slower (50%) than other killers. However, because she is so small and light she vaults faster and can vault pallets.
In addition to her ability to vault pallets and windows like a survivor, the Chaser can use her speed and agility to perform a short-distance jump to pin survivors to the ground and injure them. (A successful tackle will injure the survivor caught by one health state and affect them with exhaustion and hindered for 30 seconds)
Statistics:
Base Movement speed: 110%
Her Terror radius will be only 8 metres. However, she will have unique audio that starts playing at 30 metres.
She will suffer from Lightburn when blinded.
Her first unique perk is:
Blind Rage
[Yeah I can already tell I might have to tweak the numbers on this one.]
Adaptive Vision [Name is WIP]
Marked for Death
New Survivor: Lauren (?)
Lauren's Unique Perks:
-
Beacon
Your flashlight's beam is (N/A, Slightly, Moderately) Wider, it's range is increased (N/A, Slightly, Moderately). You also have (50%, 75%, 100%) more efficiency
Bravery
Outlast 2 Marta
I know I'm always saying Pumpkinhead would be perfect for this game so I decided to show why.
Here's what he looks like...he's not short.


Could find more pictures for ideas on his map but here are two.
And he can kill in many ways but this one would be cool for his mori hehe.

And this is how they could advertise him and his suvivor;)

Edit: Also he should be one of the cheaper licensed characters.
Was going to say Julie and Curt from Return of the Living Dead 3. Not sure about the map though - maybe they could play fast and loose and use the factory from the first film instead. I guess there's the military base, which may be ok.
Thinking speed buffs etc. when she actually eats part of someone. But haven't really put much more thought into than that.
Edit: Return not Night. I'm an idiot.
Edit 2: And it sort of makes sense that Julie might accept an offer from the entity. IIRC It hurts being dead, and eating brains takes the pain away so she may opt to take a killer role in the trials rather than be loose around the world. Bringing Curt in as a survivor could be the entity's cruel joke.
Warlock

They would need to make hook transitions interesting. Possibly by having tendrils drag the survivor to a nearby hook automatically, with wiggling causing them to slow greatly.
It would be so relaxing for a killer, and so much fun for survivors to play against. The thing that made slender so appealing was that he only moved when you weren’t looking, and looking at him for too long was a gameover.
It was such a fun little concept that was so effective.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/24661/resident-evil-tie-in-crazy-fan-theory-on-the-hallowed-blight-event#latest
Just food for thought folks! *Puts on Tin Foil hat*
No downs...
No hooks...
Just hit after hit after hit after hit.
Bill is exclusive to PC and his perks are open to everyone in the console versions so why introduce another killer that they won't put on console?
Twisty from AHS but probably wont happen cause we already have the clown
I would absolutely love a Xenomorph, but it's staggeringly unlikely we'll ever see one as a killer.
Krampus!
Maybe Susie from Suspiria (either from the upcoming remake or the original) and the main witch from the movie
But a silent hill one could be awesome too...especially if they could incorporate the iconic sirens into the map somehow. Itd send chills down my spine
The Predator.