Spirit & Sounds

I only got a few games in today as survivor before my area started getting hit with blackouts, are the sounds fixed enough to play spirit properly? I don't main her but seeing as it's her tome it'd be nice.

Comments

  • I played her and the lunge is definatly back. The sounds seem to be okey, I didnt notice any big issue yet.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I played her and the lunge is definatly back. The sounds seem to be okey, I didnt notice any big issue yet.

    That's a relief, I wasn't looking forward to the challenges otherwise.

    "As the spirit, phase to four injured survivors while sounds are completely badworded again. Must be completed within a single trial"

  • The sounds are still bugged.

  • @Aneurysm

    The problem is, you can still hear the phasewalk inside her terror radius, so you still cant fake.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Aneurysm

    The problem is, you can still hear the phasewalk inside her terror radius, so you still cant fake.

    That's still around, but Legion being able to regular-hit someone when blind during Feral Frenzy was already fixed. -_- The Legion one took a specific set of circumstances, while the Spirit one affects her constantly.

    Sorry if I'm being ridiculous, I'm just annoyed 'cause I like playing Spirit but this bug should've been fixed immediately. I don't agree with which problems are prioritized in this game, sometimes.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017888#Comment_1017888

    That's still around, but Legion being able to regular-hit someone when blind during Feral Frenzy was already fixed. -_- The Legion one took a specific set of circumstances, while the Spirit one affects her constantly.

    Sorry if I'm being ridiculous, I'm just annoyed 'cause I like playing Spirit but this bug should've been fixed immediately. I don't agree with which problems are prioritized in this game, sometimes.

    I feel you. Did you see the patch notes? "Fixed an issue where the AI Meg (from the tutorial) could bleed out if not picked up"

    thank fučk for that

  • Her sounds and lunge are back. She's been fixed.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017966#Comment_1017966

    I feel you. Did you see the patch notes? "Fixed an issue where the AI Meg (from the tutorial) could bleed out if not picked up"

    thank fučk for that

    lol indeed.

    I run Distressing on Spirit for the BP, but it had a nice bonus of making it a little easier to surprise nearby survivors due to the increased TR... yeah, this bug kills that. I like using her power for the jump scares rather than during a chase, so I've barely been playing her. Even brown ranks can consistently avoid her when she's broken like this.