Survivors need killers and killers need you
Stop with this “bring all your insta (16 second) heals and keys” and the “noed rebellion”/“Insidious LF Movement”/“Mori Movement”
enjoy the game and stop trying to make the game worse than it is. Feeding fuel to the flames you are already trying to put out doesn’t help. I know Shakespeare said “fight fire with fire” but that’s also a terrible saying. Don’t apply it here on dbd and just play the game like a normal person would.
Comments
You egg?
I don't know what this all is, but i'm just gonna play normally
Nah fam, don't need survivors - put me in the room with other Killers and I bet any money we would have a lot more fun than when we did playing against survivors.
Have you watched the Samurai Sword Fight? Go to 01:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jouf-3Gpa0QIf people didn't depend on Ruin to win, they wouldn't have an issue, I'll continue on like I used to.
Sir Pelo: "Disgusting AEHEEUCH"