Can we have Kelso, Leo and/or Fez as survivors?
Is this possible in any way? YOU'D HAVE MY MONEY! The ammount of possible skins would be OVER THE ROOF!
Is this possible in any way? YOU'D HAVE MY MONEY! The ammount of possible skins would be OVER THE ROOF!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never ended up watching more then 4 episodes of this show sadly seemed alright
Only if Red Foreman is their killer, and his mori involves his foot in their ass.
I adored it, the memories man... The memories...
Only if Red Forman gets to be the killer. His Mori would be him putting his foot up your ass.
Edit: I guess someone had the same idea as me but beat me to the punch.
I thought you mean Bob Kelso.
I got disappointed.
@FogLurker and @ReallyBigShoe Imagine being Kelso and continuosly mess up skill checks every time, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing