Could you guys please stop being so childishly divided?

The new Ruin has to be checked before rebuffing it or nerfing it or leaving it like this

Killers need survivors as much as survivors need killers, stop with the childish behaviour fighting each other when there are actual stuff that need attention:

  • Emblem sistem
  • Pipping Sistem
  • Ranking sistem
  • Matchmaking
  • Maps
  • Bubba, Legion and Clown

Comments

  • No.

    Only I am allowed to have fun.

  • @WTBacon said:

    No.

    Only I am allowed to have fun.

    Untitled Image
  • I'm afraid the "we against them" mentality will never go away. That's just human nature

  • Bubba is honestly fine he just needs better addons.

  • Im pretty sure that Killer mains aren’t upset with the Ruin nerf on its own, but more upset with the devs for not fixing what Ruin covered up, which is how fast matches went and how stressful it makes playing killer.

    If devs had fixed those issues long ago, I don’t think you’d see as much complaining as you do now. I could be wrong though, people love to complain.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Im pretty sure that Killer mains aren’t upset with the Ruin nerf on its own, but more upset with the devs for not fixing what Ruin covered up, which is how fast matches went and how stressful it makes playing killer.

    If devs had fixed those issues long ago, I don’t think you’d see as much complaining as you do now. I could be wrong though, people love to complain.

    No, I think you're right, that's exactly what the points I posted would fix. :)

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'm afraid the "we against them" mentality will never go away. That's just human nature

    That's not human nature, it is mind and will, there wasn't 'we against them' plenty of times in war, especially Christmas, we had enemies, we didn't kill their wives and kids.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Im pretty sure that Killer mains aren’t upset with the Ruin nerf on its own, but more upset with the devs for not fixing what Ruin covered up, which is how fast matches went and how stressful it makes playing killer.

    If devs had fixed those issues long ago, I don’t think you’d see as much complaining as you do now. I could be wrong though, people love to complain.

    Well I feel like they are hoping to fix this issue with map reworks. At least I thought they said their plan was to rework the majority of maps in the game. The more balanced a map is, the better a killer can combat the fast gen times. Sadly they are just taking way too long for these map reworks.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017109#Comment_1017109

    That's not human nature, it is mind and will, there wasn't 'we against them' plenty of times in war, especially Christmas, we had enemies, we didn't kill their wives and kids.

    We don't kill the opposing team wife and kids here too

    Atleast i hope you don't O_o'

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017122#Comment_1017122

    We don't kill the opposing team wife and kids here too

    Atleast i hope you don't O_o'

    That's not what I'm trying to say, people can band together regardless, people can be better off and wake up from their ways.

  • *takes a deep breathe*

    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017136#Comment_1017136

    That's not what I'm trying to say, people can band together regardless, people can be better off and wake up from their ways.

    You seem to have better faith in humanity then i have. Maybe i'm just getting old and grumpy

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Im pretty sure that Killer mains aren’t upset with the Ruin nerf on its own, but more upset with the devs for not fixing what Ruin covered up, which is how fast matches went and how stressful it makes playing killer.

    If devs had fixed those issues long ago, I don’t think you’d see as much complaining as you do now. I could be wrong though, people love to complain.

    Basically this.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    • Proper Options Menu

    I'll never stop bashing on the poor excuse for "options" we have in the game right now.

    If you mean the graphic settings, if I remember correctly it was to keep players from doing adjustments to gain competitive advantages, since the foliage and the fog are both important parts of gameplay here.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017145#Comment_1017145

    You seem to have better faith in humanity then i have. Maybe i'm just getting old and grumpy

    I have faith in humanity, not in the ignorance of people, if people love to stay to hatred or rage, disgust or disinterest, they will.

  • Well you do know children play this game heck, I think pre teens and younger play DOOM and COD from my experience.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1017157#Comment_1017157

    I have faith in humanity, not in the ignorance of people, if people love to stay to hatred or rage, disgust or disinterest, they will.

    Same!