If ONI I were an ONI main... You know? The Thrill of the Hunt as Trapper is amazing! But... Hag do you do it right? You just have to place traps at every exit door, you'll laugh the moment you see their Ghost Face when getting trapped in them. Now that's the Spirit!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If ONI I were an ONI main... You know? The Thrill of the Hunt as Trapper is amazing! But... Hag do you do it right? You just have to place traps at every exit door, you'll laugh the moment you see their Ghost Face when getting trapped in them. Now that's the Spirit!
BAM BAM!
Orahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oni-chan is backkkkk and better than ever. I hope. Didn't play him yet
I've not had chance to try the patch yet, but I loved the feel of Oni on the PTB it was so much smoother!
Would you still Bam Bam me if my Baby Dweet twerked for you??!
The picture of Oni hitting Nea makes me think of this sound effect for some reason:
https://youtu.be/3sSWwqd9erUThe flick is perfection.