I'm unhappy with Jeff and Susie's skins
I know that events are crappy now and for the foreseeable future. And I was expecting Jeff and Susie's outfits to at least be earned by coins in the free rift or something similar to Withering Blight.
But no, that's not the case
And I am not happy
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
How is it earned? Also the event already started? I’m away rn so I can’t check :/
Yeah it sucks you HAVE to buy them if you want them before the event ends. Unless you have a bunch of shards, if they're even available for shards.
The what?
Eh, at least we have to super exclusive event skin, which are even worse than reskins, just a lame graphic over the weapon/clothes.
Highly doubt they will be available for free. Every other event skin has been available for Auric Cells only.
yeah i thought we would get lunar coins :/ wanted the jeff skin
Same...
Most of the time they offer some sort of event currency to use. Last year I got the Huntress cosmetic skin for example for year of the boar. Its odd that the same options arnt available for year of the rat.
Yeah.
I was really disappointed
This archive killed our events for at least the next 2y.
Waiting until the 28th
You get them for free if you log on any time from the 28th to whenever the event ends in February.