This is what I don't get about u survivor mains, y'all always say ruin is a crutch perk. Have y'all thought that maybe there's a reason killers needed it, that maybe most matches were one sided without it. Y'all can disagree all y'all want but there's a reason survivor queue times take a long time and killers are instant. Ruin was definitely needed.
Wait just to be clear r u agreeing or disagreeing with me? Im not sure if you r refering to me as a survivor main or to the guy I responded to
I still think the problem is that there's no motivation to climb rank as you are technically punished for doing so with longer lobby times and sweatier players. I bet if you put a sweet cosmetic or two at the end of the stick you would improve morale and give people a reason to git gud. Heck you could even measure the newer player base by making legacy skins a reward fo climbing rank as the veterans will have no interest and the new fans will skip work to grind for them. Just a thought.
Killers get a Zelda fairy that says hey listen randomly at rank 1
Yeah you probably are the kind of player that asks for nerfs left and right and tells the players that used the nerfed perks or killers to git gud and adapt :/
Hurr hurr rip a crutch perk. I didn't see this much fanfare and belly aching when Decisive Strike and Mettle of Man getting utterly destroyed to pave the way for tunneling. Which I might add that I, as q survivor main fully accept your "taboo" tactics as part of the game, albiet relying too heavy on them can lead to weak killers. Time to buckle up buttercup and adapt.
The reason ruin nerf is getting so much attention isn't only because of the nerf itself. It is the nerf on top of the main killer complaint about how fast gens are repaired. Devs have shown no intention of even considering looking at the flawed chase/gen speeds and then decide to remove the only perk which helped slow gen speed at all...
Yeah you probably are the kind of player that asks for nerfs left and right and tells the players that used the nerfed perks or killers to git gud and adapt :/
Lol I'm the type of player that doesn't cry when the game changes.
I guess you're right it doesn't affect me because I never needed crutch: ruin when I play killer I use dying light and apply map pressure. Weird concept I know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait just to be clear r u agreeing or disagreeing with me? Im not sure if you r refering to me as a survivor main or to the guy I responded to
Killers get a Zelda fairy that says hey listen randomly at rank 1
I'm 100% agreeing with u
no
I could try Wraith also, but don't have that many perks on him
The commons are bickering
The reason ruin nerf is getting so much attention isn't only because of the nerf itself. It is the nerf on top of the main killer complaint about how fast gens are repaired. Devs have shown no intention of even considering looking at the flawed chase/gen speeds and then decide to remove the only perk which helped slow gen speed at all...
Lol I'm the type of player that doesn't cry when the game changes.
*In a way that doesnt affect you
I guess you're right it doesn't affect me because I never needed crutch: ruin when I play killer I use dying light and apply map pressure. Weird concept I know.
:)