Devs, meta Survivors are unfun and frustrating to go against

Dead Hard - a perk Survivors use to prolong loops around a pallet or to reach a safe spot when they had to die without DH. Awful.

Decisive Strike - Survivors DS’ed my ass even if I don’t tunnel, I was just overperforming and downing them for their mistakes too quickly..

Borrowed Time - why this perk got buffed so much? And it used not as for camping Killers, but for being able to be cocky at hooks.

@Peanits , why do you ignore feedback about at least Decisive? Just why? Survivors are so nasty bcs of tons of second chances.

Comments

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221833#Comment_1221833

    Funny, when you look at your comments and most of them are just focus on complaining about one side. Seems you are a hypocrite yourself.

    Funny, every time someone disagrees with you on this thread, instead of trying to have a rational debate with them about game balance, you instead spend all this time looking at our profiles and combing through our old comments, and take them out of context, in some desperate bid to discredit us instead of trying to actually come up with a counterpoint. How sad.

  • Serious question: What killer perks would be categorized as "second chance"? The nature of the game would seem to largely inhibit the development of such perks, as the killer doesn't rely on "chances" quite the way survivors do.

    (An example of something that would seem to fit the bill would be, "Deactivate a generator" which of course doesn't exist.)

    In essence, I think that's the core of the frustration. Most killer perks seem to revolve around the pursuit of running survivors out of "chances". There's a satisfaction in overcoming those "chances", so when that effort is erased at the touch of a button I suppose there's a natural feeling of frustrating.

  • @GoddamnBananas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221947#Comment_1221947

    Funny, every time someone disagrees with you on this thread, instead of trying to have a rational debate with them about game balance, you instead spend all this time looking at our profiles and combing through our old comments, and take them out of context, in some desperate bid to discredit us instead of trying to actually come up with a counterpoint. How sad.

    Are you trying to tell me that the post i quotet had anything to do with a rational debate?

    Well i am not a native englishspeaker, maybe i missunderstood it. What was the rational contribution to the debate you wanted to make in that post ?

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    DS is getting changed, They announced it on a Q&A stream a while back

    If true, I expect moris to only work after 2nd unhook. Lol they've touched ds so many times. I'll never understand why I get so many ebony moris in my bloodweb.

  • As a red rank killer I find this very hard to deal with only when the perks are being abused in terms of usage and play in a SWF, other than that it is not that bad

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1015511#Comment_1015511

    Im not complaing about enduring spirit fury just saying there second chance perks

    Yeah but thing is if survivors can get grouped together and get 3 gens done while I’m being brought around an endless loop is unfair. Survivor perks are way better there are hundreds of YouTube videos proving it I feel they either need to start nerfing survivors too or put less of them in a game cause it’s not fun. In a game that’s supposed to be a “horror” game there sure is a lot of survivors being in control. Let’s just keep nerfing perks and killers as long as the survivors have fun and get to tea bag at the exit that’s all that matters right?

  • @sinfonianscooter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1015518#Comment_1015518

    Yeah but thing is if survivors can get grouped together and get 3 gens done while I’m being brought around an endless loop is unfair. Survivor perks are way better there are hundreds of YouTube videos proving it I feel they either need to start nerfing survivors too or put less of them in a game cause it’s not fun. In a game that’s supposed to be a “horror” game there sure is a lot of survivors being in control. Let’s just keep nerfing perks and killers as long as the survivors have fun and get to tea bag at the exit that’s all that matters right?

    That post was a bait

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Oh look, more feedback that I'm sure the devs will ignore.

    This is not feedback, its just your daily average rant.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Dead Hard - a perk Survivors use to prolong loops around a pallet or to reach a safe spot when they had to die without DH. Awful.

    Decisive Strike - Survivors DS’ed my ass even if I don’t tunnel, I was just overperforming and downing them for their mistakes too quickly..

    Borrowed Time - why this perk got buffed so much? And it used not as for camping Killers, but for being able to be cocky at hooks.

    @Peanits , why do you ignore feedback about at least Decisive? Just why? Survivors are so nasty bcs of tons of second chances.

    Devs seem to ignore a lot of posts, I've made multiple about Demogorgon and such and gotten a lot of feedback just not from anyone official. I've seen other posts get almost no attention and but a dev has a response. I don't get it

1 2 3 ›