I've had it with ghostface
It's such BS.
The point of his marking is SUPPOSED TO BE that he stalks you. You don't know he's there.
So how is it you can run from him for 3 minutes, drop a pallet on him and while you're staring him in the face he marks you?
I have tried EVERYTHING to break the mark. Looking at him with his face center screen. A little up to the left, a little up to the right, down, side to side. HOW THE HELL DO YOU BREAK HIS MARK?
I have stared at ghostface for MINUTES and nothing happens.
And he marks you WAY too fast and WAY too easily.
9/10 times a ghostface marks me is when I drop a pallet and we look at eachother waiting to see if he's gonna break it or run around.
Takes him about 3 seconds to mark me. And HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MARK YOU ONCE CHASE HAS BEGUN. That is a total violation of the purpose of marking.
Basically ghostface is a free one hit down every time just like leatherface.
It used to be the chainsaw could only go in the direction you swing it in.
Now, in one swing of the saw, he can chase you down a wall, around the corner, and back in the other direction and still down you.
It's ABSURD
I have not seen a leatherface use his sledgehammer in months. Every single hit is a one hit down.
No cool down. No wait.
And as long as he's within ten feet of you, he's automatically going to get you no matter what you do.
You SHOULD be able to duck a chainsaw swing. You can't outrun it and now that he can change directions mid swing (which is a total violation of the law of physics)
there is simply NO WAY to evade a chainsaw swing.
It's reminiscent of the trappers traps.
13 tries and I couldn't break free. When I stepped in the trap, the trapper was hooking someone. After that, he chased someone else, hit them, chased them more, hit them again, picked them up, carried them to a hook, hooked them, and walked all the way across the map to me and I STILL HADNT BROKEN FREE.
The traps should be an advantage, not a guaranteed hook. It tells him where you are AND injures you so you're a one hit down. THAT IS ENOUGH. Holding you there that long is absurd.
Even with add-ons, 5 tries should be the max it EVER takes to free yourself. 1-2 normally and 3-5 with add-ons.
I am a killer main and I'm DISGUSTED by how OP the killers are. I don't play survivor as much but when I do, I'm also disgusted by how dirty they play. Camping, tunneling, resorting to exploits.
It's shameful. As a killer main, there IS a code of ethics. It's basic sportsmanship.
And it's easy to remember.
What is the goal of the game?
If you answered winning, you're a dbag. The goal of the game is fun.
Dbd is 5 people working together to have fun. If you put your selfish need to win ahead of the prime directive, you suck all the fun out of the game and ruin everyone's game.
Stop being a dbag.
Play to maximize fun.
That way no one cares if they win or lose because they had fun.
That's why I get thank you notes from people I've killed. Because I give them a good time.
I don't have a wounded ego and a chip on my shoulder that makes me want to ruin other people's fun.
And I still get 4k.
I just do it while upholding the basic tenants of sportsmanship.
And since I USUALLY get about 100,000BP per match. I'm obviously doing something right.
You should try it sometime.
Comments
And all the trees they on the maps effects huntress a lot to. Cuck a good killer for a killer power that is unfeasible and causes literally everyone frustration.
Hey man can I have sex with your girl? No? Why you being a dbag bruh? Always trying to win smh. We all just tryna have fun man... /s
make a post saying how ghostface's reveal is broken and needs to be addressed
"omg this is bait u just want all killers nerfed just look at him harder 4head"
mfw
https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyHotPeanutEleGiggle
There IS NO ETHICS CODE WHEN PLAYING KILLER
Playing killer is EXACTLY how YOU want to play. Wanna be a scumbag? Go ahead. It's your game, choose how YOU play it
m1 killer btw
So killers dont have it easy? You have ruin, devour hope, blood Warden, BBQ, NOED, end game, one-hit killers, infinite tier 3 Myers, sloppy butcher, you can close the hatch, haunted grounds, you can open at the gates, you can kill us and hook us mean while we can stun you with a pallet or flashlight for what 3 to 4 seconds, dont get me started on how many pallets they have taken from maps, to make it easy for you guys, you get speed boosts and are already faster then us to begin with, and so much more lolll. You took our insta-heals, nerfed any perk that we have to get a bit of distance durning chase, nerfed ds and bt, complained about MOM got that nerfed because we instead of leaving tried to help others escape too instead of letting them get tunneled to death, hmmm idk everytime we get a op perk or thing its nerfed or changed completely because killers think its overpowered because they cant handle it. But the killer is overpowered its self most of the killer perks I named is what i see killers builds to look like 80% of time killers are ensured kills with endgame if you dont get out before the time thats a free kill for the killer they can close the hatch and often times the gates spawn close to each other another kill for the killer if its a last man alive thing other then that its slugging the last two survivors because you want your 4k so badly. Dont even get me started on tunneling and camping. When i say camping i mean face camping and proxy camping. But look killers have so much to ensure they can get kills and to help them out overall. And for triggered killer mains that reply to this really think lmao before you call me a "entitled survivor" because thats what yall like to cry when we call you out. What do you think you are when your crying to the devs to nerf survivors when you dont even think about all the advantages you already have? ๐ thats all i have to say tho.
And all of those are countered easy too
All the hexes are killed in 5 seconds, BBQ is countered by perks, lockers, and being in the range
EGC is not strong, One hit down killers are powerful, but not op, by the start of Infinite tier 3 pops, it literally will have a few gens done, no heal meta, and we also can only watch you guys jump in hatch. I can't tell if this entire post is a bait or not, also I never say entitled whatever
Ghostface is the main reason I've all but stopped playing this game. It's just so boring and so many Ghostfaces are really bad at the game and play the exact same way. Not to mention there are times when 80% of my games are Ghostface. I loved the Scream movies but honestly he's ruining them for me. I wish he'd never been added to the game.
I play both survivor and killer and I'm in decent ranks. Ghostface is broken on both survivor and killer sides. On survivor it's hard to get him out and add-ons don't help your case. As killer it is easy to be spotted and makes your power useless. I think his power needs some fixes and changes, dedicated servers don't help either.
The only thing that needs to be fixed is his big guy reveal mechanic, he's fine as he is and survivors need to be aware of their surroundings when playing against him.
My point was made in my post as i asked so killers dont have it easy? And killers can close the hatch when its open only time you watch us jump in is when one when find it before you do but your right there or two you let us jump in and not be a [BADWORD] and snatch us out instead
Well if you are staring at him for several minutes then I assume your teammates have finished all the gens by then.
No c: