What happened with the putrid serums?
@Peanits The putrid serum was supposed to stay available for two weeks after the closing of the rift. This was confirmed by trusted members and mods. Why is it gone already?
@Peanits The putrid serum was supposed to stay available for two weeks after the closing of the rift. This was confirmed by trusted members and mods. Why is it gone already?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been two weeks. If you didn't spend them, that's on you. Why would you hang on to them for soo long?
@Tatariu 12 days ago. And the putrid serum was supposed to be available as currency until the 22nd.
@Jukenobi But it isn't two weeks ago, though. I haven't used them because I'm in the middle of moving houses. So I literally borrowed a wi-fi stick today to use my serums before they expired (the permanent solution won't be installed until later).
I just don't understand why you wouldn't spend them as you earned them.
I think I read the 20th some time ago as the end of the "being able to spend"-timeframe. The "two weeks" were probably meant as "vaguely two weeks" instead of "exactly 14 days".
@brokedownpalace OT...but to answer your question: I couldn't pick my posion and then we had to move house. I thought I had plenty of time BUT then it turned out that the contractor hadn't prepared the house for internet. That's why I asked about it on the forums a couple of days back and got the date (22nd january)
@NoShinyPony That could be it. I'm bummed out now.
Fair enough. Hope the move went well!
Thanks! The new place is great but life without internet... not so much :)