↑
In which platform do you play? I'm asking out of curiosity. Let me know below.
*looks at other*
Man, I like to play on the fridge, just a joke
@Hoodied said:*looks at other*Man, I like to play on the fridge, just a joke
@Hoodied said:
:o I thought I was the only one who played on the Fridge! We should team up.
@Acesthetiic said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016268#Comment_1016268:o I thought I was the only one who played on the Fridge! We should team up.
@Acesthetiic said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016268#Comment_1016268
What type of fridge you use?
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016276#Comment_1016276What type of fridge you use?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016276#Comment_1016276
White fridge: Rotten cheese edition.
I think the ‘other’ option is for if you play on more than one platform.
I play on Xbox and PC but my PC is kinda potato. So i play mostly on Xbox so i can enjoy the better graphics.
True
@Acesthetiic said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016287#Comment_1016287White fridge: Rotten cheese edition.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016287#Comment_1016287
I use the newest fridge, brown with 💩 edition, it is so good you actually ######### yourself
Other
I play on my SpaceXSmartFuelCanister
@Awakey said:OtherI play on my SpaceXSmartFuelCanister
@Awakey said:
Oh so you have the new one!
I have the spaceLsmartfuelcanisterpremium. I believe it's kinda the same but smaller.
I play on Xbox, I have played on PC significantly, usually while I chill at my cousin's place.
Xbox, good to play except if u playing nurse / huntress / hillbylly
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*looks at other*
Man, I like to play on the fridge, just a joke
:o I thought I was the only one who played on the Fridge! We should team up.
What type of fridge you use?
White fridge: Rotten cheese edition.
I think the ‘other’ option is for if you play on more than one platform.
I play on Xbox and PC but my PC is kinda potato. So i play mostly on Xbox so i can enjoy the better graphics.
True
I use the newest fridge, brown with 💩 edition, it is so good you actually ######### yourself
Other
I play on my SpaceXSmartFuelCanister
Oh so you have the new one!
I have the spaceLsmartfuelcanisterpremium. I believe it's kinda the same but smaller.
I play on Xbox, I have played on PC significantly, usually while I chill at my cousin's place.
Xbox, good to play except if u playing nurse / huntress / hillbylly